    the questions were...
    --
    jenna1
    kevhogan, Jun 8, 2006

  2. kevhogan

    Syd Guest

    Well...considering that the passing score should be around 700...it wasn't
    that bad

    Syd, Jun 9, 2006

  3. kevhogan

    louscannon Guest

    kevhogan wrote:
    > Totally not prepared for how hard microsoft exams are....Any advice on
    > re-sit, scored 629%. I think panic was was what happened when i saw how hard
    > the questions were...
    > --
    > jenna1

    sorry to hear that jenna1. I failed the second exam ( 272) with a
    dismal score. I didn't realize how many questions there were on
    security. I explained this to my lecturer, and he explained that
    security is now a big issue, and Microsoft are concentrating a lot more
    on security these days.
    Are you eligible for a second shot?
    Graham
    louscannon, Jun 11, 2006