    For failing 271 twice can the 2nd shot promotion still be used to retake it
    for the third time knowing that the retake policy still allows. Comment on
    this will be appreciated. Thanks

    Prince, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Prince

    Nocturnal Guest

    Have you sat down and thought about why you're failing this exam? Have you
    studied enough? Have you put enough effort into studying? I'd take a step
    back and figure out where you're having a hard time. 271 is supposed to be
    one of the easier if not the easiest MS exam there is.

    --
    Nocturnal

    http://www.spywaretalk.org

    Nocturnal, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Prince

    Prince Guest

    I think you response to the question is unwarranted, and i expected you to
    read between lines in a proper manner. I think i have the right to ask
    question on this forum without necessarily referring to myself been the
    victim of such described situation? More so, there wasn't a preposition in my
    question referring to me. Thanks, but i will have appreciate a more
    reasonable and polite response to clarify my request than what you posted.

    Prince, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Prince

    CBIC Guest

    Prince wrote:
    > I think you response to the question is unwarranted, and i expected
    > you to read between lines in a proper manner.

    Do yourself a favor and just quit now.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jul 7, 2005
  5. Hmmm ...

    If you registered for your second exam with the SECONDSHOT Promo Code you
    can take your 3rd exam for free .. if you took your 2nd exam with the
    SECONDSHOT you can't do your 3rd for free, since this would mean you can
    stay trying untill the end period.

    I don't see anything bad in Nocturnal's post ... maybe a bit hard but that's
    the reality! If you flunk twice for an entry level exam you need to look at
    the reason why .. else you can keep paying hard earned bucks. No shame in
    failing, but you need to learn from your mistakes. Attacking somebody who is
    asking to take a look at your learning process isn't th best way to evolve
    in IT. IT is sharing knowledge, and sometimes it's knowledge you don't wanna
    hear!

    My 2 pennies :p

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Prince

    bob Guest

    Do you mean sign up again for the 2nd Shot Promo on the 3rd test? I don't
    see why you can't do that, but there's only one sure way of knowing it
    works, try it and let us know.

    bob

    bob, Jul 8, 2005
  7. I meant that it all mathers on when he used his secondshot promo code ..

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Prince

    Nocturnal Guest

    I do apologize I was not trying to be harsh at all. Just trying to help you
    out. Best to you and I hope you accomplish what you need to.

    Nocturnal, Jul 8, 2005