    loose hope, i did this mistake...guess i will try this month end...hope i
    can do well this time..
    thanks....
    msnews.microsoft.com, Sep 14, 2003

  2. msnews.microsoft.com

    Maria Guest

    Don't give up! Many of us fail the odd exam on the way to
    certification, so you are in good company.
    Your advice about not losing confidence when you think
    you're doing badly is very good. Passing an exam is not
    only about knowing your stuff but also about good exam
    technique. Better luck next time

    Maria

    very tough...i used
    >trancender but it never helped me... suggestion from my

    side, if you can't
    >answer first few question and don't loose confident be

    relaxed...don't

    Maria, Sep 17, 2003

  3. msnews.microsoft.com

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Don't give up! Many of us fail the odd exam on the way to
    >certification, so you are in good company.

    ..... Not when the passing mark is only around 54%. However, passing or
    failing any microsoft exam proves nothing, so the person in question
    should not take the result to seriously.
    Kline Sphere, Sep 17, 2003
  4. msnews.microsoft.com

    anatol Guest

    070-016

    i plan this exam for the end of the year. tell me something
    about it.
    anatol, Sep 18, 2003