Facilities Support Assistant

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Netdesk, Aug 11, 2004.

  1. Netdesk

    Netdesk Guest

    Netdesk is looking for a top notch Network Support Assistant to help manage
    and facilitate Netdesk operations, system administration, implementation and
    creation of classroom images and management of intern program. If you love
    technology and looking for an opportunity to grow in your field consider
    what Netdesk has to offer.

    a.. Premier Gold Certified Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center
    b.. Beautiful downtown Seattle location
    c.. High quality classrooms and equipment
    d.. Leading edge Microsoft product lines and technologies
    e.. Top notch technical peers
    f.. Supportive team environment
    g.. Unlimited Opportunity to grow and develop as an IT professional

    Required Skills and Experience.

    a.. Maintaining and setting up production servers; performing security
    updates, antivirus software, backup systems and end user support.
    b.. Coaching, mentoring, recruitment and technical guidance abilities in
    managing an intern program.
    c.. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills along with strong
    inter-personal skills.
    d.. Superior customer service approach and customer relationship
    management.
    e.. Experience in helping develop policies, procedures and ensuring
    compliance within a company network infrastructure.
    f.. Microsoft Windows Server MCSA or equivalent experience

    Netdesk values its employees very highly and a significant investment is
    made to help him or her reach their potential. Our salary and compensation
    package is one of the best in the area. We have excellent medical and
    dental coverage for employees along with a 401K program.

    If you are interested in working with the best in a challenging and yet
    rewarding environment contact Rob Smith at Netdesk Corporation, 601 Union
    Street Suite 2700 Seattle WA, 98101. or .

    Netdesk, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Netdesk

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    pay rate, add $1 to whatever you were getting at BurgerKing per hour.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Netdesk

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:

    > pay rate, add $1 to whatever you were getting at BurgerKing per hour.

    They are a training facility. Is it possible that of all their alumni
    they have no one bright spark that they could offer this job too?

    Dunno why, but something about this smells.

    JaR
    Suspicious Thug

    JaR, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Netdesk

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:OdfTZZ9fEHA.3416
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >
    >> pay rate, add $1 to whatever you were getting at BurgerKing per hour.
    >>

    > They are a training facility. Is it possible that of all their alumni
    > they have no one bright spark that they could offer this job too?
    >
    > Dunno why, but something about this smells.
    >
    > JaR
    > Suspicious Thug

    <evil rowdy>

    no way!!! you lie!! i just sent my resume to:

    give me yours. i can't send it to:

    maybe the person at will read our resumes and hire us
    to work for whoever the person at

    works for.

    </evil rowdy>

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 11, 2004
  5. Netdesk

    Brian Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote
    > Dunno why, but something about this smells.

    Plus you'd think they would know that posting an unmunged address will net
    them responses from spam and swen.

    At least its an opportunity for the "I want go to America for the MCSE"
    posters.

    Brian
    "Anything is technically possible, or possible... technically"

    Brian, Aug 11, 2004
  6. Netdesk

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:

    > JaR <> wrote in news:OdfTZZ9fEHA.3416
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >>

    >>>pay rate, add $1 to whatever you were getting at BurgerKing per hour.
    >>>

    >>They are a training facility. Is it possible that of all their alumni
    >>they have no one bright spark that they could offer this job too?
    >>
    >>Dunno why, but something about this smells.
    >>
    >>JaR
    >>Suspicious Thug

    > <evil rowdy>
    >
    > no way!!! you lie!! i just sent my resume to:
    >

    > give me yours. i can't send it to:
    >

    > maybe the person at will read our resumes and hire us
    > to work for whoever the person at
    >

    > works for.
    >

    > </evil rowdy>
    >
    > :)

    You sent a resume to ?

    Jeez I never sent a resume. Maybe if I lived over
    there I'd have sent one.

    I wonder if has a mail admin?

    Heh.

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 11, 2004
  7. Netdesk

    catwalker63 Guest

    The email address for resumes is correct but the Netdesk web site does not
    have this position posted.

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 11, 2004
  8. Netdesk

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 11, 2004
  9. > b.. Beautiful downtown Seattle location

    ROTFAMAO!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004
  10. >At least its an opportunity for the "I want go to America for the MCSE"
    >posters.

    oh sh*t......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004
  11. Netdesk

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    spewed in news:Xns95429C79178BBrowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > JaR <> wrote in news:Ov4Jfh9fEHA.2536
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I wonder if has a mail admin?

    > if they don't i hope get themselves one real soon,
    > cause i have a feeling that the mail admin is
    > going to be real busy with emails.
    >
    > "hee. hee..."

    I'm sorry, that was that you were speaking of
    correct? I'm sure you said which would be no
    differenet from if I am correct. of course I could be
    wrong and then would be different from
    {note the intentional lack of puctuation for those
    who would be annouyed at the addy with the puctuation. of course this
    pi$$es off the people who really want the puctuation) But I don't think
    that harvesters would see the difference between and
    so the mail admin will be required.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  12. Netdesk

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >> b.. Beautiful downtown Seattle location

    > ROTFAMAO!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    what do you mean!?!? it's right next to the dry Seattle location...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  13. Netdesk

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >>> b.. Beautiful downtown Seattle location

    >> ROTFAMAO!!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > what do you mean!?!? it's right next to the dry Seattle location...

    Actually, the real Netdesk is in a great location right next door to the
    Convention Center. Dry, I can't promise. We haven't had much rain this
    summer, however.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 14, 2004
  14. Netdesk

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again catwalker63 <> spewed
    in news:Xns9545871E21F18catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:

    > Actually, the real Netdesk is in a great location right next door to the
    > Convention Center.

    did you apply?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004
  15. Netdesk

    > babbling on and on again catwalker63 <>
    > spewed in news:Xns9545871E21F18catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >
    >> Actually, the real Netdesk is in a great location right next door to
    >> the Convention Center.

    > did you apply?

    Since this was not a real job at Netdesk, that would be NO!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    catwalker63, Aug 15, 2004
  16. Netdesk

    Doom Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    > spewed in news:Xns95429C79178BBrowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> JaR <> wrote in news:Ov4Jfh9fEHA.2536
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> I wonder if has a mail admin?

    >> if they don't i hope get themselves one real soon,
    >> cause i have a feeling that the mail admin is
    >> going to be real busy with emails.
    >>
    >> "hee. hee..."
    >>

    > I'm sorry, that was that you were speaking of
    > correct? I'm sure you said which would be no
    > differenet from if I am correct. of course I could be
    > wrong and then would be different from
    > {note the intentional lack of puctuation for those
    > who would be annouyed at the addy with the puctuation. of course this
    > pi$$es off the people who really want the puctuation) But I don't think
    > that harvesters would see the difference between and
    > so the mail admin will be required.

    OK everyone I just got an email from the mail admin of
    and he requested that you stop multi posting all over
    the newsgroup because he is afraid that is going to be
    visited by sven. So if you could please refrain from posting
    then would appreciate it. Once again
    that address is . Thank you all from .

    Doom, Aug 16, 2004
  17. Netdesk

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    >> spewed in news:Xns95429C79178BBrowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:
    >>
    >>> JaR <> wrote in news:Ov4Jfh9fEHA.2536
    >>> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >>> if they don't i hope get themselves one real
    >>> soon,
    >>> cause i have a feeling that the mail admin is
    >>> going to be real busy with emails.
    >>>
    >>> "hee. hee..."
    >>>

    >> I'm sorry, that was that you were speaking of
    >> correct? I'm sure you said which would be no
    >> differenet from if I am correct. of course I
    >> could be wrong and then would be different from
    >> {note the intentional lack of puctuation for
    >> those who would be annouyed at the addy with the puctuation. of
    >> course this pi$$es off the people who really want the puctuation) But
    >> I don't think that harvesters would see the difference between
    >> and so the mail admin will be
    >> required.
    >>

    > OK everyone I just got an email from the mail admin of
    > and he requested that you stop multi posting
    > all over the newsgroup because he is afraid that
    > is going to be visited by sven. So if you could
    > please refrain from posting then
    > would appreciate it. Once again that address is
    > . Thank you all from .

    so that's that we should avoid?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  18. Netdesk

    Doom Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in
    >

    >> "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >>> babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    >>> spewed in news:Xns95429C79178BBrowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    >>> I'm sorry, that was that you were speaking of
    >>> correct? I'm sure you said which would be no
    >>> differenet from if I am correct. of course I
    >>> could be wrong and then would be different from
    >>> {note the intentional lack of puctuation for
    >>> those who would be annouyed at the addy with the puctuation. of
    >>> course this pi$$es off the people who really want the puctuation) But
    >>> I don't think that harvesters would see the difference between
    >>> and so the mail admin will be
    >>> required.
    >>>

    >> OK everyone I just got an email from the mail admin of
    >> and he requested that you stop multi posting
    >> all over the newsgroup because he is afraid that
    >> is going to be visited by sven. So if you could
    >> please refrain from posting then
    >> would appreciate it. Once again that address is
    >> . Thank you all from .
    >>

    > so that's that we should avoid?

    You know damn right that was that you are not supposed
    to keep posting. Now grow up and stop posting . I can't
    imagine what the poor bastards email box at looks like.
    For once have some compassion on and stop posting
    . thanks all of you.

    Doom, Aug 16, 2004
  19. Netdesk

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <> wrote in message

    >>> OK everyone I just got an email from the mail admin of
    >>> and he requested that you stop multi posting
    >>> all over the newsgroup because he is afraid that
    >>> is going to be visited by sven. So if you could
    >>> please refrain from posting then
    >>> would appreciate it. Once again that address is
    >>> . Thank you all from .
    >>>

    >> so that's that we should avoid?
    >>

    > You know damn right that was that you are not
    > supposed to keep posting. Now grow up and stop posting
    > . I can't imagine what the poor bastards email box
    > at looks like. For once have some compassion on
    > and stop posting .
    > thanks all of you.

    I'm sorry, I should have known better than to point out
    again. My appologies...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  20. Netdesk

    Doom Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in
    >

    >> "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >>> babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in

    >>> so that's that we should avoid?
    >>>

    >> You know damn right that was that you are not
    >> supposed to keep posting. Now grow up and stop posting
    >> . I can't imagine what the poor bastards email box
    >> at looks like. For once have some compassion on
    >> and stop posting .
    >> thanks all of you.
    >>

    > I'm sorry, I should have known better than to point out
    > again. My appologies...

    I accept your apology. Just try to be more careful about posting
    . It's just that I feel sorry for the poor guy at
    who is going to have to deal with the mess from all the
    times was posted. Maybe you should email him at
    and apologize to in person.

    Doom, Aug 16, 2004