Facebook very slow.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by geopelia, Jul 5, 2013.

  1. geopelia

    Gordon Guest

    On 2013-07-24, Allistar <> wrote:
    > Frank Williams wrote:
    >>
    >> I have a few friends that this person is some 10 year kid having some
    >> fun so far I cant even believe these posts.

    > Can you translate that into english please?

    I have a few friends, that this person is, some 10 year kid having some
    fun: so far I cant even believe these posts.

    There just some puncunation required.

    Gordon, Jul 24, 2013

  2. geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Allistar wrote:
    > Frank Williams wrote:
    >> On Fri, 05 Jul 2013 17:30:37 +1200, Crash <>
    >> wrote:

    [snip]
    >>> You respond to all and sundry with insults rather than rebuttal.
    >>> Referring to Facebook users as 'dead' is particularly offensive
    >>> given that Geopelia's husband passed away recently and that she is
    >>> (IIRC) older than the Queen.

    >> I have a few friends that this person is some 10 year kid having some
    >> fun so far I cant even believe these posts.

    > Can you translate that into english please?

    He would if he could but he's currently engaged with arguing with
    above-mentioned imaginary friends.
    --
    /Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
    [Sent from my OrbitalT ocular implant interface.]

    ~misfit~, Jul 25, 2013