FACE TO FACE WITH THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Andy Guest

    Andy, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Andy Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > >From: "Andy"

    > >http://www.pbase.com/image/22813213

    > >Bret. I like your pictures could you give me a link to your gallery ?

    Thanx.

    > Here's a few of them:
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/
    >
    > I need to go thru and update, organize, and cull a few of the older shots
    > there.

    Thank You Bret for a quick reply. I like your pictures, especially Nature,
    In The Meadow and Polo series. (moon is excellent)

    Andy, Nov 6, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    badgethefish Guest

    how about culling 99% & working backwards ?

    badgethefish, Nov 6, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    "badgethefish" <> wrote in message
    > how about culling 99% & working backwards ?
    >

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > > >From: "Andy"

    > > >http://www.pbase.com/image/22813213

    > > >Bret. I like your pictures could you give me a link to your gallery ?

    > Thanx.
    > >
    > > Here's a few of them:
    > > http://www.pbase.com/bret/
    > >
    > > I need to go thru and update, organize, and cull a few of the older

    shots
    > > there.

    better yet... keep them on pbase and not in this forum.

    Bryce, Nov 6, 2003
  7. Robert A. Barr, Nov 7, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    Andy Guest

    "Robert A. Barr" <Not.for.@harvest> wrote in message
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.pbase.com/image/22813213

    > How do you DO that? It's like you have that guy posing for you, like
    > he's waiting to take your drink order.

    I'm wonder how many jerks like you are there in this newsgroup. Bret is
    enjoying his photography and wants to share his happiness with you and you
    are so arrogant. You supposed to be ashamed and do not write this
    disappointed replies. Personally I like Bret's work. Could you show yours ?
    I think you are far away from Bret's experience.

    Andy, Nov 8, 2003
  9. >
    > I'm wonder how many jerks like you are there in this newsgroup. Bret is
    > enjoying his photography and wants to share his happiness with you and you
    > are so arrogant. You supposed to be ashamed and do not write this
    > disappointed replies. Personally I like Bret's work. Could you show yours ?
    > I think you are far away from Bret's experience.

    Umm... not to be argumentative here, but my comment was complimentary. As in,
    'nice shot'. OK? Is further clarification needed?

    Robert A. Barr, Nov 8, 2003
  10. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 11/8/03 8:58 AM, in article , "Robert
    A. Barr" <Not.for.@harvest> wrote:

    >> I'm wonder how many jerks like you are there in this newsgroup. Bret is
    >> enjoying his photography and wants to share his happiness with you and you
    >> are so arrogant. You supposed to be ashamed and do not write this
    >> disappointed replies. Personally I like Bret's work. Could you show yours ?
    >> I think you are far away from Bret's experience.

    > Umm... not to be argumentative here, but my comment was complimentary. As in,
    > 'nice shot'. OK? Is further clarification needed?

    That's what I got out of it. I think the poster, Barr, was most likely
    inebriated when he zipped that one off.

    George Kerby, Nov 8, 2003
  11. Annika1980

    > > I'm wonder how many jerks like you are there in this newsgroup. Bret is
    > > enjoying his photography and wants to share his happiness with you and

    you
    > > are so arrogant. You supposed to be ashamed and do not write this
    > > disappointed replies. Personally I like Bret's work. Could you show

    yours ?
    > > I think you are far away from Bret's experience.

    > Umm... not to be argumentative here, but my comment was complimentary. As

    in,
    > 'nice shot'. OK? Is further clarification needed?

    I'm sorry for misunderstanding. English is my second language so I
    understood your reply differently that supposed to.

    Andy, Nov 8, 2003
  12. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 11/8/03 4:52 PM, in article
    tserb.55926$, "Andy"
    <> wrote:

    > "Robert A. Barr" <Not.for.@harvest> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I'm wonder how many jerks like you are there in this newsgroup. Bret is
    >>> enjoying his photography and wants to share his happiness with you and

    > you
    >>> are so arrogant. You supposed to be ashamed and do not write this
    >>> disappointed replies. Personally I like Bret's work. Could you show

    > yours ?
    >>> I think you are far away from Bret's experience.

    >> Umm... not to be argumentative here, but my comment was complimentary. As

    > in,
    >> 'nice shot'. OK? Is further clarification needed?
    >>

    > I'm sorry for misunderstanding. English is my second language so I
    > understood your reply differently that supposed to.

    Takes a real man to admit he was wrong. Congratulations, Andy.

    English IS a very difficult language to pick up. Just ask the pizza-faced
    PhD.

    George Kerby, Nov 8, 2003
  13. >
    > That's what I got out of it. I think the poster, Barr, was most likely
    > inebriated when he zipped that one off.

    Sadly, the poster, Barr, doesn't drink, use or smoke.

    Robert A. Barr, Nov 9, 2003