    2x Nvidia 8800GT in SLI
    500 GB HDD
    Creative X-FI gamer edit.
    Jikoku, May 15, 2008

  2. Jikoku

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Microsoft has a specific kb (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905587/en-us)
    for this game.
    It seems to have lots of issues.
    Best of luck.
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 15, 2008

  3. Jikoku

    Jikoku Guest

    I've have red through all of the KBs in microsoft and none of them concern
    the issue that I am having, even the contact number on the back of the
    intruction booklet rings busy, and it is the same one of the site for
    support. Most problems can be fixed with upgradeing all drivers and
    reinstalling, but not with a RAM error (physical not video) This pc is only
    a month old and fully up to date on drivers and windows updates. Is there
    any way to fix this issue besides just getting a pc with windows xp 32 bit on
    it?

    Jikoku, May 15, 2008
  4. Jikoku

    Jikoku Guest

    Well it wouldn't let me edit my post so I just tried to call it after call
    every hour on the hour and it actually let me, though i'm at work now and
    can't call it, Are the times on the site actually correct, they say hours of
    operation (PST), but I was calling them yesterday from 6pm (EST)...anyway I
    was rambling, so I'll try that route, Carlos thanks for your quick reply.

    Jikoku, May 15, 2008
  5. Jikoku

    Morgan Guest

    hi!
    i solved the same problem on vista x64 by using windows xp compatibility in
    fable executable properties

    Morgan, May 20, 2008
  6. Jikoku

    AlisterX Guest

    Yeah I'm running 64 bit Vista, I have a GeForce 8800 GT, and getting the
    same RAM error. I tried running it in compatability mode, but no luck.
    It'll load up, I'll try to start a new game, it will start loading, then
    stop...do a quick save, and then crash.

    --
    AlisterX
    AlisterX's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/146745.htm