    http://tinyurl.com/lrg63a
    It's a beautiful edition; I'm selling to help conversion to Blu ray.
    I'm in Australia but will post to the States.
    anthony, Aug 22, 2009

  2. anthony

    Starbuck Guest

    yeah im real sure some ones gunna buy a region 4 dvd to play in the US on a
    region 1 dvd system

    Starbuck, Aug 22, 2009

  3. anthony

    Gary Dingle Guest

    No, they probably wouldn't.
    Maybe that's why the seller has stated on ebay that it's a region 1
    DVD. LOL

    Gary Dingle, Aug 22, 2009
  4. anthony

    anthony Guest

    On Aug 22, 11:19 am, anthony <> wrote:
    > Here's the URL -- and apologies in advance to anyone who may get upset
    > over my FA notices (which are about twice a year!)http://tinyurl.com/lrg63a
    > It's a beautiful edition; I'm selling to help conversion to Blu ray.
    > I'm in Australia but will post to the States.

    Is is of course Region One (US and Canada)
    And hi Bart old pal. Good to hear from you again.
    anthony, Aug 24, 2009
  5. anthony

    ArseClown Guest

    On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:08:37 -0700, Bart! wrote:

    > On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:55:11 -0700 (PDT), anthony
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Aug 22, 11:19 am, anthony <> wrote:
    >>> Here's the URL -- and apologies in advance to anyone who may get upset
    >>> over my FA notices (which are about twice a
    >>> year!)http://tinyurl.com/lrg63a It's a beautiful edition; I'm selling
    >>> to help conversion to Blu ray. I'm in Australia but will post to the
    >>> States.

    >>Is is of course Region One (US and Canada) And hi Bart old pal. Good to
    >>hear from you again.

    > You had better hope that ebay never decides to start cracking down on
    > you retards that blatantly disregard the term of use policy they have,
    > which you blatantly disregard, like the PUSSY you are.

    Bahahahahahahahahaha! WANKER.
    ArseClown, Aug 26, 2009
  6. anthony

    Starbuck Guest

    haha **** your a dumbarse thats just as bad,im sure the yanks can buy it for
    way cheaper then what your selling it for on ebay
    plus they wouldnt wanna wait 2 weeks or what ever to get a dvd they could
    get shipped to them within roughly 3 days to week if they bought it in their
    own country.

    Starbuck, Aug 28, 2009