    Dave

    --
    Reply only on Usenet, please.
    Webkatz, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Webkatz

    Webkatz Guest

    John Navas <> wrote in message news:<m3KVa.6567$>...
    > [POSTED TO rec.photo.digital - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <> on 26 Jul 2003 20:53:19
    > -0700, (Webkatz) wrote:
    >
    > >[SNIP]

    > Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here.

    Too late.

    FA - Tamrac 614 - Mother of all camera bags
    Used, gray, Tamrac Model 614 camera and photographic equipment bag. Very
    good shape with no holes, tears, or rips in any of its material. All the
    metal snaps, zippers, straps, buckles, and Velcro are in good shape.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2942792431
    Webkatz, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Webkatz

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on 30 Jul 2003 06:55:49
    -0700, (Webkatz) wrote:

    >[SNIP]

    Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here. This is not a forsale
    newsgroup, much less a newsgroup for auction ads. (See the eBay UseNet policy
    at <http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/usenet-policy.html>.) Ads of any kind
    generally belong only in newsgroups that specifically allow them; e.g.,
    misc.forsale.computers.* -- for more information, see
    <http://www.faqs.org/faqs/misc-forsale-faq/buying-selling/>. See also
    "Advertising on Usenet: How To Do It, How Not To Do It" at
    <http://www.furrs.org/FAQs/advo.htm>.) Thank you for your consideration.

    For example,
    Instead of You might use
    ---------------------------- -----------------------------
    comp.dcom.modems misc.forsale.computers.modems
    comp.publish.cdrom.hardware misc.forsale.computers.storage
    comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage misc.forsale.computers.storage
    rec.photo.digital rec.photo.marketplace.digital
    rec.video.desktop rec.video.marketplace
    ba.internet ba.market.computers
    misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Webkatz

    Webkatz Guest

    Re: FA - Tamrac Model 614 Camera Bag - SOLD

    Another successful sale thanks to eBay's ability to tell the
    difference between our AHTGNBABAVOC charter and the hokey,
    un-ratified, compilation document that keeps getting foisted around
    here.

    The official charter for this and other rec.photo.* groups can be
    found at
    ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/rec.

    EBay's Usenet policy can be found at
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/usenet-policy.html

    Dave

    --
    John Navass - reply only on Usenet, jerk.
    Webkatz, Aug 5, 2003
  5. Webkatz

    John Navas Guest

    Re: FA - Tamrac Model 614 Camera Bag - SOLD

    John Navas, Aug 5, 2003