    months ago new.

    http://tinyurl.com/z2a67
    , Aug 28, 2006

  2. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > This is a very nice camera that has been well maintained and is great
    > working order. I'm including an additional 128 MB memory stick as well
    > as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
    > months ago new.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

    This is not the NG to sell cameras.

    Take yourself and your nasty little camera elsewhere.
    Stewy, Aug 29, 2006

  3. irwell Guest

    On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:03:46 +0900, Stewy <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> This is a very nice camera that has been well maintained and is great
    >> working order. I'm including an additional 128 MB memory stick as well
    >> as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
    >> months ago new.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

    >This is not the NG to sell cameras.
    >
    >Take yourself and your nasty little camera elsewhere.

    He could try rec.photo.marketplace.digital
    and you could try being a little more pleasant.
    irwell, Aug 29, 2006
  4. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    irwell <> wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:03:46 +0900, Stewy <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> This is a very nice camera that has been well maintained and is great
    > >> working order. I'm including an additional 128 MB memory stick as well
    > >> as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
    > >> months ago new.
    > >>
    > >> http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

    > >This is not the NG to sell cameras.
    > >
    > >Take yourself and your nasty little camera elsewhere.

    > He could try rec.photo.marketplace.digital
    > and you could try being a little more pleasant.

    Really? I get tired of the 'Oh, he didn't mean it' crap every day of the
    week
    Stewy, Aug 30, 2006
  5. John Turco Guest

    irwell wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:03:46 +0900, Stewy <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> This is a very nice camera that has been well maintained and is great
    > >> working order. I'm including an additional 128 MB memory stick as well
    > >> as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
    > >> months ago new.
    > >>
    > >> http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

    > >This is not the NG to sell cameras.
    > >
    > >Take yourself and your nasty little camera elsewhere.

    > He could try rec.photo.marketplace.digital
    > and you could try being a little more pleasant.

    Hello, Irwell:

    Damned right! I'll even make <news:rec.photo.marketplace.digital>
    "clickable," for extra pleasantness. <g>

    Cordially,
    John Turco <jtur@@concentric.net>
    John Turco, Aug 31, 2006