FA /SERIES 1 LENS

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by \\\\\\, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. \\\\\\

    \\\\\\ Guest

    \\\\\\, Mar 17, 2005

  2. \\\\\\

    Tony Guest

    Re: FA /SERIOUS Spam

    Ebay abuse

    Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

    UseNet SPAM policy:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Be sure to include all headers.

    And don't forget one to

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    """""""" <> wrote in message
    > UP FOR AUCTION, GREAT LENS, WELL MADE, VERY SHARP. BEST OF IT'S KIND -

    WHICH MEANS IT'S THE TOP TURD IN A TOILETFUL.

    Tony, Mar 17, 2005

  3. \\\\\\

    Des Perado Guest

    """""""" <> wrote in message
    > UP FOR AUCTION, GREAT LENS, WELL MADE, VERY SHARP. BEST OF IT'S KIND
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
    >
    > THANKS
    >
    > --
    > remove xxx from email to reply

    There's only 2 x'es but if I remove them I get this:

    Is that right?
    I'm not sure, so I replied to you via just to be on the
    safe side.
    Des Perado, Mar 18, 2005