FA : Pitch Black & The Chronicles of Riddick Blu-ray US Twin Pack

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by HaZ, Apr 16, 2009.

  1. HaZ

    HaZ Guest

    HaZ, Apr 16, 2009

  2. On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:36:35 +1000, "HaZ" <> wrote:

    >I have the following Blu-ray up for auction:
    >
    >- Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick - Bluray US Twin Pack
    >
    >Link to auction :

    snipped RETARDED SPAM LINKS.

    Hey, dumbfuck.. do you actually think that someone is going to give
    you $75 dollars Australian for those piece of shit titles?

    You are pathetic, boy.

    ANYONE can get this set from amazon far cheaper.

    This asswipe haz does not deserve the business of anyone in Usenet that
    actually has a brain. As for you retards here... go ahead and buy this
    guy's horseshit priced crap.

    **** you, 'haz'. Take your SPAM to an appropriate group, asswipe.

    alt,video.dvd is NOT a for-sale group, you brainless little retarded
    bastard.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 17, 2009

  3. HaZ

    stermen Guest

    Re: Pitch Black & The Chronicles of Riddick Blu-ray US Twin Pack

    All at 1 dollar

    Find everything from $ 1

    clik here:

    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=1&campid=5336189855&toolid=10001&customid=