FA: Over 50 DVDs - FREE SHIPPING!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by UniqueGuyinPgh, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Hello :)

    50+ DVDs Sold as a Single Lot! FREE SHIPPING!*

    NO HIDDEN RESERVE PRICE!

    * U.S. Residents only!
    Comedy, Drama, Action, Horror, Sci-Fi, Family and more.

    All titles are Region 1 (U.S. & Canada) encoded.

    Titles in this lot include:

    * Angel Eyes (2001 / Jennifer Lopez / Warner Bros.)

    * Anger Management (2003 / Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson / Columbia - TriStar)

    * The Heist (2001 / Gene Hackman / Warner Bros.)

    * Ballistic (2002 / Antonio Banderas & Lucy Liu / Warner Bros.)

    * Jurassic Park III (2000 / Universal)

    * Don Bluth's Classic "The Secrect of Nimh" (1982 / MGM)

    * The Contender (2000 / Gary Oldman / DreamWorks)

    *The Glass House (2001 / Leelee Sobieski / Columbia - TriStar)

    * Solaris (2003 George Clooney / 20th Century Fox)

    * Hearts in Atlantis (2001 / Warner Bros.)

    * Todd McFarland's "SPAWN" (1997 / Animated / HBO)

    * Texas Rangers (2000 / James Van Der Beek & Ashton Kutchner / Dimension)

    *Joy Ride (2001 / Paul Walker & Steve Zahn / 20th Century Fox)

    * Replicant (2001 / Jean-Claude Van Damme / Artisan)

    * The Rich Man's Wife (1994 / Halle Berry / Touchstone)

    * About Schmidt (2002 / Jack Nicholson / New Line)

    * The Impostor (2002 / Gary Sinise / Dimension)

    * K-PAX (2001 / Kevin Spacey & Jeff Bridges / Universal

    And many, many more... Opening bid just under ten dollars.

    NOTE: More titles may be added to the above titles, during the auction, so
    please be sure to check for further updates.

    - All items are factory originals - absolutely NO burned DVDs.

    - All of the discs are previously viewed but in either mint condition or good
    condition...

    - I am listing these in a single lot because it would take too much time and
    money to create an individual auction for each DVD.

    ebay item # 3382556363

    Ends February 7, 2004
    UniqueGuyinPgh, Jan 29, 2004

  2. On 29 Jan 2004 05:29:58 GMT, (UniqueGuyinPgh)

    - I am listing these in a single lot because it would take too much
    time and
    >money to create an individual auction for each DVD.
    >
    > ebay item # 3382556363
    >
    >Ends February 7, 2004

    Too bad you used Ebay. I would have made an offer to buy them and
    paid a decent price. Ebay sucks - I will never use Ebay to buy or
    sell anything. Good luck getting paid, especially if you use Paypal.

    Burt
    burt@_______.com, Jan 30, 2004