FA: Olympus Camedia C-2000 Zoom *FAULTY* Spares or Repair + Accessories

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dalesgate, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Dalesgate

    Dalesgate Guest

    Dalesgate, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Dalesgate

    Dalesgate Guest

    Re: Olympus Camedia C-2000 Zoom *FAULTY* Spares or Repair + Accessories

    Troll alert ...

    "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message

    > Oh dear, guess who's gonna be in trouble with Ebay and his ISP.

    ---

    Dalesgate, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Dalesgate

    Alan D-W Guest

    Alan D-W, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Dalesgate

    Chris 159 Guest

    "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message

    > "Dalesgate" <> wrote in message
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2B715147
    > >

    > Oh dear, guess who's gonna be in trouble with Ebay and his ISP.

    why ???

    Chris 159, Jan 31, 2004
  5. Dalesgate

    Steve Young Guest

    "Chris 159" <> wrote in message

    > "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message

    > > Oh dear, guess who's gonna be in trouble with Ebay and his ISP.

    > why ???

    ah oh is right Alan
    if the laminator shows up
    there's gonna be trouble :(
    he'll whipya with his six line sig

    Steve Young, Jan 31, 2004
  6. Dalesgate

    Dave Guest

    "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message

    > "Dalesgate" <> wrote in message
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2B715147
    > >

    > Oh dear, guess who's gonna be in trouble with Ebay and his ISP.

    Not in a million freakin' years.

    Dave, Jan 31, 2004
  7. Dalesgate

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Chris 159" <> wrote in message

    > why ???

    Read Ebay's rules

    Alan D-W, Jan 31, 2004
  8. Dalesgate

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Dalesgate wrote:

    > Troll alert ...

    Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably didn't know that FA ads are
    disallowed here and that the Ebay rules discourage posting in groups
    that forbid advertising, like this one.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Jan 31, 2004
  9. Dalesgate

    scorpio18 Guest

    "Lisa Horton" <> wrote in message

    > Dalesgate wrote:
    > >
    > > Troll alert ...
    > >

    > Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably didn't know that FA ads are
    > disallowed here and that the Ebay rules discourage posting in groups
    > that forbid advertising, like this one.

    That depends on which group you're viewing from. I'm looking at his post
    from uk.adverts.other which his post seems fine for, although it's
    cross-posted to others (which I don't know, as I don't subscribe to the
    others)

    --
    Scorpio

    scorpio18, Jan 31, 2004
  10. Dalesgate

    Lisa Horton Guest

    scorpio18 wrote:

    > "Lisa Horton" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > Dalesgate wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Troll alert ...
    > > >

    > > Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably didn't know that FA ads are
    > > disallowed here and that the Ebay rules discourage posting in groups
    > > that forbid advertising, like this one.
    > >

    > That depends on which group you're viewing from. I'm looking at his post
    > from uk.adverts.other which his post seems fine for, although it's
    > cross-posted to others (which I don't know, as I don't subscribe to the
    > others)

    Yes,I noticed, belatedly, that he'd also posted to marketplace groups.
    Some day I'll learn to ALWAYS check the group list and trim
    appropriately.

    Apologies to the marketplace groups.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Jan 31, 2004
  11. Dalesgate

    > Yes,I noticed, belatedly, that he'd also posted to marketplace groups.
    > Some day I'll learn to ALWAYS check the group list and trim
    > appropriately.
    >
    > Apologies to the marketplace groups.
    >
    > Lisa

    Maybe you'll learn to NEVER troll post on threads to which you have no
    relevant contribution to make...

    Dalesgate, Jan 31, 2004
  12. Dalesgate

    Chris 159 Guest

    "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message

    > "Chris 159" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > why ???
    > >

    > Read Ebay's rules

    about posting a link to an auction in usenet ??? hundreds if not thousands
    of people do it but it never raises any comments.

    Chris 159, Feb 1, 2004
  13. Dalesgate

    Dave Guest

    "Chris 159" <> wrote in message

    > "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Chris 159" <> wrote in message
    > > >

    > > > why ???
    > > >

    > > Read Ebay's rules
    > >

    > about posting a link to an auction in usenet ??? hundreds if not thousands
    > of people do it but it never raises any comments.

    Except from Tony the netkkkop. He never gets any results, but that hasn't
    stopped his useless complaints.

    Dave, Feb 1, 2004
  14. Dalesgate

    spacey Guest

    Re: Olympus Camedia C-2000 Zoom *FAULTY* Spares or Repair + Accessories

    this is the exact reason this group is dead VERY DEAD
    little jobswoth net nannies who can not wait to jump on anybody who posts on
    the group they think they own the bloody group, by christ does this group need
    some adverts and somebody who dare post topics without sad little twits jumping
    down throats
    .......please miss its against some rule written in some long forgotten book,,,I
    am going to grass on you , grass on you grass on you ,,,nahh nahh
    anyone who speaks out against the prat's gets bogus complaints sent to isp,s
    by stupid immature sad no life fools. You would get a smack in the mouth down
    the pub so you sit behind annoumous computers acting big
    you are killing the group !!!!
    you know who you are

    spacey, Feb 1, 2004
  15. Dalesgate

    Dave Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dalesgate" <> wrote in message
    > > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2B715147

    Looks like our own netkkkop Tony is the highest bidder on this as
    well:

    Current bid: £30.99
    History: 5 bids (£1.00 starting bid)
    High bidder: usenet_tony_s( 0 )

    Of course he has the full intention of paying for this item, right?
    Wouldn't want our deputy welching on a bid, now would we?

    Dave, Feb 6, 2004
  16. Dalesgate

    Steve Young Guest

    Re: Olympus Camedia C-2000 Zoom *FAULTY* Spares or Repair + Accessories

    > "Dave" <> wrote
    > Looks like our own netkkkop Tony is the highest bidder on this as
    > well:
    >
    > Current bid: £30.99
    > History: 5 bids (£1.00 starting bid)
    > High bidder: usenet_tony_s( 0 )

    > Of course he has the full intention of paying for this item, right?

    > Wouldn't want our deputy welching on a bid, now would we?

    No we wouldn't, that wouldn't be in keeping with the law

    Sad that he is driven to this, so he can claim some effect on an auction

    Steve Young, Feb 6, 2004
  17. Dalesgate

    Dave Guest

    > > "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Dalesgate" <> wrote in message
    > > > >

    > Looks like our own netkkkop Tony is the highest bidder on this as
    > well:
    >
    > Current bid: £30.99
    > History: 5 bids (£1.00 starting bid)
    > High bidder: usenet_tony_s( 0 )
    >
    > Of course he has the full intention of paying for this item, right?
    > Wouldn't want our deputy welching on a bid, now would we?

    Oooops, Tony didn't get it. Something must have been up:

    The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.
    Ended: 06-Feb-04 20:59:40 GMT
    History:0 bids
    Price:£50.00

    Dave, Feb 7, 2004