FA: Muppet Christmas Carol Rare DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dragon, Nov 16, 2005.

  1. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Dragon

    Cheung Guest

    We're offering all the latest factory pressed high quality dvd movies,
    ps2 and xbox silvers with factory printed colour inserts at fantastic
    prices, whether for personal use or reselling. We're shipping worldwide
    with various shipping methods. For resellers, please contact us for
    bulk discounts.

    For a complete list and prices, please email us at

    (Please state the type of list that you want and tell us your location
    as the prices varies for different locations. If you're reseller,
    please state the quantiy you wish to order per shipment and we'll quote
    you a wholesale price depending on the quantity ordered.)

    * If you need references, we can provide them to you.

    Cheung, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Dragon

    Bratboy Guest

    Bratboy, Nov 17, 2005
  4. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Muppet Christmas Carol Rare DVD

    it is your right but the old one is rare and it has audio commentry which
    the new anniversary doesnt, also it is not fully restored as said on some
    sites

    Dragon, Nov 17, 2005
  5. Dragon

    Bratboy Guest

    Re: Muppet Christmas Carol Rare DVD

    Ah well thats a bad if true bit of info. Really embarrassing if old version
    is better than Kermit 50th Aniversary issue

    Bratboy, Nov 17, 2005
  6. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Muppet Christmas Carol Rare DVD

    it is true m8, a friend of mine has just got the 50th anniversary and i
    checked it out, no audio commentary, no deleted song put back in so not
    fully restored but i think its in widescreen which the original isnt, this
    is why the original version seems to be going for good money on ebay

    dave

    Dragon, Nov 18, 2005
  7. Re: Muppet Christmas Carol Rare DVD

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > it is true m8, a friend of mine has just got the 50th anniversary and i
    > checked it out, no audio commentary, no deleted song put back in so not
    > fully restored but i think its in widescreen which the original isnt, this
    > is why the original version seems to be going for good money on ebay
    >
    > dave

    They did the same thing with the Exorcist. 25th Anniversary Edition had all
    kinds of extras, double-sided disk, etc. The newer version is basically just
    the movie.

    The Man With No Name, Nov 18, 2005