FA: Minolta Remote Cord RC-1000S

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Spadaro, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. Tony Spadaro

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Look what I found on eBay from our own Mr. Webkatz:

    Minolta Remote Cord RC-1000S
    Remote control of shutter and autofocus to reduce camera shake and to
    lock shutter open on 'bulb' setting. About 20 inches long.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2941568619&category=43443&rd=1

    Thought I'd do you a favor and list it here for you, since it looks
    like you're too much of a chickenshit to do it yourself. All big talk
    and no action. Now we can see about getting your ISP yanked.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Tony Spadaro

    Steve Young Guest

    Re: Minolta Remote Cord RC-1000S

    So which charter you gonna use to sizzle his buns

    you are one sick, obsessed dude :(

    pack up your manifesto and git on down the road

    Steve Young, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Tony Spadaro

    WebKatz Guest

    "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote in message
    > [POSTED TO rec.photo.digital - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >

    > Look what I found on eBay from our own Mr. Webkatz:
    >
    > Minolta Remote Cord RC-1000S
    > Remote control of shutter and autofocus to reduce camera shake and to
    > lock shutter open on 'bulb' setting. About 20 inches long.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2941568619&category=43443
    &rd=1

    > Thought I'd do you a favor and list it here for you, since it looks
    > like you're too much of a chickenshit to do it yourself. All big talk
    > and no action. Now we can see about getting your ISP yanked.

    Thanks, I think.

    I was going to post it here (just finished putting it on a couple of the
    rec.photo.marketplace.* groups), but since you've beaten me to it I'll let
    you deal with the repercussions. Don't know what I've done to get my "ISP
    yanked," but then again I've never understood the rest of your ravings and
    obscenities either.

    Thanks again,

    Dave

    WebKatz, Jul 19, 2003