FA - Minolta Flash Remote Cord OC-1100

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Webkatz, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Webkatz

    Webkatz Guest

    Webkatz, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Webkatz

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on 23 Jul 2003 06:49:55
    -0700, (Webkatz) wrote:

    >[SNIP]

    Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here. This is not a forsale
    newsgroup, much less a newsgroup for auction ads. (See the eBay UseNet policy
    at <http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/usenet-policy.html>.) Ads of any kind
    generally belong only in newsgroups that specifically allow them; e.g.,
    misc.forsale.computers.* -- for more information, see
    <http://www.faqs.org/faqs/misc-forsale-faq/buying-selling/>. See also
    "Advertising on Usenet: How To Do It, How Not To Do It" at
    <http://www.furrs.org/FAQs/advo.htm>.) Thank you for your consideration.

    For example,
    Instead of You might use
    ---------------------------- -----------------------------
    comp.dcom.modems misc.forsale.computers.modems
    comp.publish.cdrom.hardware misc.forsale.computers.storage
    comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage misc.forsale.computers.storage
    rec.photo.digital rec.photo.marketplace.digital
    rec.video.desktop rec.video.marketplace
    ba.internet ba.market.computers
    misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Webkatz

    WebKatz Guest

    "John Navas" <> wrote in message

    > Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here.

    Yeah, yeah, yeah - the charter says otherwise. So what are you going to do
    about it? Go get bit, John. End of discussion.

    The official charter for this and other rec.photo.* groups can be
    found at ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/rec.

    -----
    CHARTER: rec.photo.digital

    rec.photo.digital - Digital cameras, scanners, printers, software,
    PhotoCD

    This group is for the discussion of all aspects of digital
    photography, including digital cameras, scanners, image manipulation
    software, printers, and CD-ROM technology.

    All postings made to this group should conform to existing Usenet
    guidelines (see news.announce.newusers for guideline documents). This
    group explicitly prohibits the posting of commercial advertisments or
    other promotional material, whether or not it is an any way related to
    photography. Binary postings (i.e. non text postings) are
    prohibited.

    END CHARTER.
    -----
    WebKatz, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Webkatz

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:33:25 -0500,
    "WebKatz" <> wrote:

    >"John Navas" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here.

    >Yeah, yeah, yeah - the charter says otherwise. ...

    Just the opposite. See below.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jul 24, 2003
  5. Webkatz

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:40:02 -0500,
    "WebKatz" <> wrote:

    >Despite threats, accusations, bullying, and name calling by the local
    >volunteer constabulary - eBay ...

    hasn't taken any position, all your silly arm waving notwithstanding.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jul 25, 2003
  6. Webkatz

    Webkatz Guest

    We have an opening bid!

    Despite threats, accusations, bullying, and name calling by the local
    volunteer constabulary – eBay holds true to its policy of honoring our
    charter, not the hokey, un-ratified, compilation document that keeps
    getting foisted around here. Yea eBay! Guess they know where the
    *real* authority behind a newsgroup lies.

    The official charter for this and other rec.photo.* groups can be
    found at ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/rec.

    EBay's Usenet policy can be found at
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/usenet-policy.html

    My current auctions can be found at
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...d=webkatz02&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

    Take care,

    Dave

    Webkatz, Jul 25, 2003
  7. Webkatz

    Webkatz Guest

    We have an opening bid!

    Webkatz, Jul 25, 2003
  8. Webkatz

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on 24 Jul 2003 21:34:14
    -0700, (Webkatz) wrote:

    >[SNIP]

    The only thing you've proved is that you're both childish and inconsiderate.
    But we already knew that.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jul 25, 2003
  9. Webkatz

    Webkatz Guest

    Sorry for the triple post. Google said that the posting had failed
    (twice), and I believed them so I also posted from home. My apologies.

    Webkatz, Jul 25, 2003