FA LAST DAY: Classic Universal Horror DVDs - Dracula, Frankenstein, Bride, & Many More!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Cato The Elder, May 13, 2004.

  1. Enjoy!

    Dracula (1931)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4188149169

    Dracula's Daughter (1936) & Son of Dracula (1943)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4188150148

    Frankenstein (1931)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4188151585

    Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4188152627

    Ghost of Frankensetin (1942) & Son of Frankensetin (1939)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4188153640

    Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman (1943) & House of Frankenstein (1944)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4188154583

    Werewolf of London (1935) & She-Wolf of London (1946)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4188155281

    We'll combine shipping on multiple wins for big savings!

    Cato The Elder, May 13, 2004

  2. Cato The Elder

    Bill Coleman Guest

    I have an idea that these were going for quite a bit more
    a month or two ago.....

    Bill Coleman

    (I bought the Classic Monsters box set a year or so ago, for list price, and
    am wondering when I will get around to picking up the new ones [didn't get
    around to getting all the sequels...])

    Bill Coleman, May 13, 2004

  3. On Thu, 13 May 2004 11:38:27 -0400, "Bill Coleman"
    <> wrote:

    >I have an idea that these were going for quite a bit more
    >a month or two ago.....

    Yep, they sure were. No biggie though - I just wanted to finance my
    upgrading to these sets,

    Cato The Elder, May 16, 2004