FA: KING KONG HD-DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by film11, Dec 25, 2008.

  1. film11

    film11 Guest

    film11, Dec 25, 2008

  2. Re: KING KONG HD-DVD

    On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:29:50 -0500, "Obscured by Clouds" <>
    wrote:

    >"film11" <> wrote in message
    >> On Ebay with no reserve!!
    >>
    >> KING KONG HD-DVD
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=28026501187

    >Too bad this was included with every HD-DVD player sold, so everybody who
    >was going to buy it already has it.

    No, it wasn't.

    What a presumptuous dolt.

    Archimedes' Lever, Dec 27, 2008

  3. On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 09:28:47 -0800 (PST), film11 <>
    wrote:

    >On Ebay with no reserve!!
    >
    >KING KONG HD-DVD
    >http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280296501187

    This not a for sale group, SPAMTARD!

    It is also against ebay policy to make posts into groups that are not
    specifically meant for posting ads.

    This group is not one such group.

    Archimedes' Lever, Dec 27, 2008
  4. Re: KING KONG HD-DVD

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:07:53 -0500, "Obscured by Clouds" <>
    wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:29:50 -0500, "Obscured by Clouds" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"film11" <> wrote in message

    >>>Too bad this was included with every HD-DVD player sold, so everybody who
    >>>was going to buy it already has it.
    >>>

    >> No, it wasn't.
    >>
    >> What a presumptuous dolt.

    >It came with every one I bought, fucktard.

    It was in ALL of the SECOND release issues of the XBOX 360 HD DVD
    drive.

    It did NOT get packaged up with ANY, much less all of the HD DVD drives
    that were of the stereo stack consumer variety, you fucking stupid twit!

    Can you really be that fucking retarded, boy?

    Archimedes' Lever, Dec 28, 2008
  5. Re: KING KONG HD-DVD

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:38:37 -0500, "Obscured by Clouds" <>
    wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message
    >

    >> It was in ALL of the SECOND release issues of the XBOX 360 HD DVD
    >> drive.
    >>
    >> It did NOT get packaged up with ANY, much less all of the HD DVD drives
    >> that were of the stereo stack consumer variety, you fucking stupid twit!
    >>
    >> Can you really be that fucking retarded, boy?

    >Yes I can, but it's okay because your Mom seems to like tards...you
    >know...anally.

    Your mother should be in prison for not flushing you down the toilet,
    the moment you exited her ass.

    Archimedes' Lever, Dec 29, 2008
  6. Re: KING KONG HD-DVD

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:34:13 -0500, "Obscured by Clouds" <>
    wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:38:37 -0500, "Obscured by Clouds" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message

    >>>Yes I can, but it's okay because your Mom seems to like tards...you
    >>>know...anally.
    >>>

    >> Your mother should be in prison for not flushing you down the toilet,
    >> the moment you exited her ass.

    >Maybe, but at least she don't take tards up the ass. I heard you had a good
    >3 way tardfest with her last night. How was that, and were you one of the
    >tards?

    Usenet has become a pretty funny place when the dolts that you tell
    their mother is a felon can only come back with petty pussified crap like
    this.

    Bwuahahahahahaha! What a joke you are.

    Archimedes' Lever, Dec 29, 2008