    The Big Sleep ; Dark Passage ; Key Largo ; The Treasure of Sierra Madre

    Find Vol One at: http://tinyurl.com/fdqx2
    Vol Two at: http://tinyurl.com/fv424

    anthony, Mar 14, 2006

  2. anthony

    raby Guest

    funny the item movies listed on ebay are different to the set on amazon.

    raby, Mar 14, 2006

  3. anthony

    anthony Guest

    raby wrote:
    > funny the item movies listed on ebay are different to the set on amazon.
    > "anthony" <> wrote in message

    These Region 4 (Australia, PAL) discs aren't on sale at Ebay.
    Check out www.ezydvd.com.au if you want to confirm the veracity of the
    listing.

    anthony, Mar 14, 2006
  4. anthony

    anthony Guest

    raby wrote:
    > funny the item movies listed on ebay are different to the set on amazon.

    That's because these Region 4 box-sets aren't available on Amazon.com.
    It mainly deals only with Region One discs.
    Check out their veracity by going to www.ezydvd.com.au.

    anthony, Mar 14, 2006
  5. anthony

    anthony Guest

    raby wrote:
    > funny the item movies listed on ebay are different to the set on amazon.
    > "anthony" <> wrote in message

    That's because there are probably regional differences. You can't buy
    these sets on Amazon. But check them out on Region 4s www.ezydvd.net.au
    and you'll see they're exactly the standard commmercial offering.
    Avast matey, there are no pirates here ....... but Region One buyers
    should note that to play these discs, they'll need a multi-region DVD
    player and a dual standard television if your DVD player doesn't
    convert from PAL to NTSC for playback. Region Two bidders will of
    course be fine as we share the PAL format .. but just check that your
    player is multi-region.

    anthony, Mar 14, 2006