FA-ENDS 8PM TONIGHT : Hellboy UK Region B Blu-ray(New)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by HaZ, Apr 5, 2009.

  1. HaZ

    HaZ Guest

    HaZ, Apr 5, 2009

  2. On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:30:38 +1000, "HaZ" <> wrote:

    >I have the following

    alt.video.dvd is NOT a for sale group, you SPAMMING fucking RETARD!

    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt, Apr 5, 2009

  3. HaZ

    MV540 Guest

    "StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <> wrote in message news:...
    > On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:30:38 +1000, "HaZ" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have the following

    > alt.video.dvd is NOT a for sale group, you SPAMMING fucking RETARD!

    Take a chill pill you over-zealouus spamologist!.

    MV540, Apr 5, 2009
  4. HaZ

    HaZ Guest

    Not sure about your definition of spamming. Im using a newsgroup to post to
    a very select number of relevant groups. Its not like im posting to every
    group out there. So just relax mate. If you dont like what i post then just
    block me in your reader. Or just dont open my threads if its that much of an
    inconvenience to you.

    HaZ, Apr 7, 2009
  5. HaZ

    stermen Guest