FA (eBay): G Gundam, Blue Submarine No.6, Great Dangaioh.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by araish@rogers.com, May 31, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Hello...

    I have the following items up for auction on ebay. You can view the pictures
    and place at bid here:

    G GUNDAM: Round Three, Four and Five on DVD:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4192057417

    BLUE SUBMARINE No.6: Episode 1:Blues - DVD
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4192254835

    GREAT DANGAIOH - Complete series - DVD
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4192256338

    If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at:

    Thank you for your time.

    , May 31, 2004