FA: Dynalink V1433VQE 33k6 Modems, Cisco items, etc. (Ebay, Sydney)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by The One4Sun - GWS, Oct 30, 2005.

  1. Hi everyone,

    If you want a low-cost basic analog modem, I've listed some for sale on
    Ebay:

    - Dynalink V1433VQE 33k6 Analog Modems !
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6816457129&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    They all come with power supplies and I'll try to include a serial cable
    with each one as well.

    I've also got some Cisco items listed:

    - Cisco 1603 ISDN Router 8 MB Flash + WIC-1T
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5823288599&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    - Cisco 1003 ISDN Router 4 MB PCMCIA 16 MB RAM !
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5824378890&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    - Cisco NM-1E Ethernet Module for 2600/3600 Series !
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5824686472&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    All these items are located in Sydney, Australia. World-wide shipping is
    available. Payment using PayPal is accepted for international and local
    buyers, along with other payment methods.

    Visit my Ebay Store at "http://www.ebayshops.com.au/sunripenedkernels" to
    view all of my current listings.

    Regards,

    Craig.

    --
    Guru Will Sellit! ** 'sunrk' on Ebay ** | Get Back on Track at the Sun Shack
    Craig Dewick - | www.sunshack.org or www.sunshack.info
    The One4Sun - GWS, Oct 30, 2005