FA DVDs including Criterions

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by anthony, Feb 3, 2009.

  1. anthony

    anthony Guest

    I’m shedding some overload and getting some cash for a few carefully-
    chosen blu ray discs. So here’s my Ebay offerings. Go to this URL:
    http://tinyurl.com/avffwt and click on 'see other items from seller'
    for full list.

    Although I’m in Australia, most of these are genuine Region 1 USA
    discs. Our exchange rate makes purchases from the States very very
    cheap. Postage is cheap for the same reason and very fast –typically
    only about week from here to the USA.

    Here’s the list, grouped by regions. To see them all, just use the
    short URL I’ve put next to The Who at Kilburn, then hit ‘see other
    items from same seller’ button. Note special combined postage rates.

    REGION 1 (USA, CANADA, JAPAN)
    The Who at Kilburn special 2-disc set http://tinyurl.com/avffwt
    Casablanca 2 disc
    Walkabout Criterion
    The Horse’s Mouth Criterion
    The Adventures of Robin Hood 2-disc
    Gigi 2-disc special edition
    Once Upon a Time in the West 2-disc special
    Fight Club 2-disc
    Doris Day Box Set Vol 2 (6 musicals; 6 discs)
    Bond Goldfinger
    Bond Thunderball
    Bond Dr No
    Bond Diamonds are Forever
    Bond From Russia with Love
    Blade Runner director’s cut
    Citizen Kane Orson Welles 2-disc set
    South Pacific 2-disc Collectors’ Edition including complete longer
    roadshow version of movie.

    REGION 2 (EUROPE)
    Gone to Earth (Powell-Pressburger)
    The Counterfeiters – new startling 2nd World War story
    Get Shorty 2-disc version

    REGION 4 (AUSTRALIA AND NZ)
    Zulu (finest Paramount transfer, not cheap Public Domain)
    Walkabout Madman edition
    Agatha Christie Miss Marple A Murder is Announced
    Agatha Christie Miss Marple 4.50 from Paddington
    Agatha Christie Miss Marple Murder at the Vicarage
    Agatha Christie Miss Marple The Body in the Libray
    Porridge – the Christmas Specials

    anthony, Feb 3, 2009

  2. On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:21:43 -0800 (PST), anthony
    <> wrote:

    >I’m shedding some

    This is the WRONG group to post your SPAM into, you retarded bastard!

    ebay ALSO has rules against abusing Usenet newsgroups, and I will be
    filing a complaint with them as well. Retards like you should not have
    access to the Internet as you continually abuse that access.

    Keep your retarded SPAM OUT of this group, dipshit. This is NOT a for
    sale group, you retarded little bastard. Goddamned Aussie abusive
    fucktard.

    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 3, 2009

  3. anthony

    anthony Guest

    On Feb 3, 11:41 pm, Archimedes' Lever <>
    wrote:
    > On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:21:43 -0800 (PST), anthony
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >I’m shedding some

    >   This is the WRONG group to post your SPAM into, you retarded bastard!
    >
    >   ebay ALSO has rules against abusing Usenet newsgroups, and I will be
    > filing a complaint with them as well.  Retards like you should not have
    > access to the Internet as you continually abuse that access.
    >
    >   Keep your retarded SPAM OUT of this group, dipshit.  This is NOT a for
    > sale group, you retarded little bastard.  Goddamned Aussie abusive
    > fucktard.

    Thanks for your advice ... I note there's never ever any spam in this
    newsgroup, and in fact there's no FAQ rule in this newsgroup against
    genuine FA notices which carry advice of interest to its users. I did
    check and there's no FAQ at all. By the way, a container load of
    genuine Aussie emus has been despatched to your address with
    instructions to kick your dunnie door down. Lovely use of language,
    by the way. Are remedial classes available down your part of the
    world? I'll happily contribute a modest fee towards your potential
    self-improvement.

    anthony, Feb 3, 2009
  4. On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:11:11 -0800 (PST), anthony
    <> wrote:

    >On Feb 3, 11:41 pm, Archimedes' Lever <>
    >wrote:
    >> On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:21:43 -0800 (PST), anthony
    >>
    >> <> wrote:
    >> >I’m shedding some

    >>   This is the WRONG group to post your SPAM into, you retarded bastard!
    >>
    >>   ebay ALSO has rules against abusing Usenet newsgroups, and I will be
    >> filing a complaint with them as well.  Retards like you should not have
    >> access to the Internet as you continually abuse that access.
    >>
    >>   Keep your retarded SPAM OUT of this group, dipshit.  This is NOT a for
    >> sale group, you retarded little bastard.  Goddamned Aussie abusive
    >> fucktard.

    >Thanks for your advice ... I note there's never ever any spam in this
    >newsgroup, and in fact there's no FAQ rule in this newsgroup against
    >genuine FA

    LOOK YOU FUCKING RETARD. THERE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A FAQ you retarded
    twit!

    This IS NOT a for sale group, dumbfucktard. EBAY HAS RULES AGAINST
    POSTING SPAM IN NON-APPROPRIATE GROUPS, YOU RETARDED LITTLE BASTARD.

    > notices which carry advice of interest to its users.

    There IS a group charter, not that you would have enough brains to even
    know what a Usenet group charter is, dipshit. You likely do not even
    know that you are in a Usenet group. Why? Because you are a goddamned
    google groups fucking RETARD! This is not a chat group, dumbfuck. There
    is NO FAQ, DUMBFUCK.

    > I did
    >check and there's no FAQ at all.

    If you knew ANYTHING about Usenet, you would know why, you brainless
    twit.

    > By the way, a container load of
    >genuine Aussie emus has been despatched to your address with
    >instructions to kick your dunnie door down.

    I see that you are also a goddamned reality retard as well.

    > Lovely use of language,

    **** you, you group abusing retarded bastard. Your mother should be in
    prison for not flushing your retarded ass, the moment she shat you out of
    her retarded ass.

    >by the way. Are remedial classes available down your part of the
    >world?

    You're a goddamned idiot. Why don't you simply READ the RULES about
    Usnet posts on the EBAY site, you stupid ****?

    > I'll happily contribute a modest fee towards your potential
    >self-improvement.

    I'd happily contribute a baseball bat moving at about 85MPH upside your
    retarded head. THAT would be an improvement for the world. YOU don't
    fucking matter, you useless piece of shit.

    Take your CRAP to the for sale groups. Get a clue, you stupid bastard.

    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 4, 2009
  5. anthony

    Stan Brown Guest

    Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:47:11 -0800 from Archimedes' Lever
    <>:
    > LOOK YOU FUCKING RETARD. THERE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A FAQ you retarded
    > twit!
    >
    > This IS NOT a for sale group, dumbfucktard. EBAY HAS RULES AGAINST
    > POSTING SPAM IN NON-APPROPRIATE GROUPS, YOU RETARDED LITTLE BASTARD.

    Something floats into my mind about the cure being worse than the
    disease...

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Stan Brown, Feb 4, 2009
  6. On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:53:35 -0500, Stan Brown
    <> wrote:

    >Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:47:11 -0800 from Archimedes' Lever
    ><>:
    >> LOOK YOU FUCKING RETARD. THERE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A FAQ you retarded
    >> twit!
    >>
    >> This IS NOT a for sale group, dumbfucktard. EBAY HAS RULES AGAINST
    >> POSTING SPAM IN NON-APPROPRIATE GROUPS, YOU RETARDED LITTLE BASTARD.

    >Something floats into my mind about the cure being worse than the
    >disease...

    That is a turd floating in your mind, dope.

    You are the kind of dipshit that thinks it is OK that Iran is using
    breeder reactors, and testing ICBM capable missile systems.

    You're a real prize.

    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 4, 2009