    Jacob's Ladder R1

    Full list at this link: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G162237D9

    Simon Howson

    Simon Howson, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Simon Howson

    kyser Guest

    Re: DVDs @ ebay

    "Simon Howson" <> wrote in message
    news:yskod.44887$...
    > I have a few DVDs on auction at ebay.
    >
    > North By Northwest R1
    > Leaving Las Vegas R4
    > The Untouchables R4
    > Strangers On A Train R4
    > In The Heat of the Night R4
    > Jacob's Ladder R1
    >
    > Full list at this link: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G162237D9
    >
    > Simon Howson

    You're joking. $6 is FAR too expensive to post a single DVD within
    Australia.

    You could send it as a "large letter" by ordinary mail with minimal
    packaging (ie the whole thing must be less than 20 mm thick and under 125
    grams, a single DVD qualifies) for $1.00, which is what I assume EzyDVD do,
    or as a small parcel for $3.40. See

    http://www.auspost.com.au/BCP/0,1080,CH2091%7EMO19,00.html

    I don't mind paying sellers a BIT extra for the cost of packaging,
    inconvenience etc, but the current trend on eBay to load the freight costs
    in order to get a higher overall return for their items is really starting
    to shit me!

    kyser, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Simon Howson

    Mug Punter Guest

    Re: DVDs @ ebay

    "kyser" <> wrote in message
    , but the current trend on eBay to load the freight costs
    > in order to get a higher overall return for their items is really starting
    > to shit me!

    Agreed. But the best solution is to boycott sellers such as that. They'll
    get the message sooner or later. Once the insertion fees for unsold items
    starts rolling in anyway.

    Mug Punter, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Simon Howson

    kyser Guest

    Re: DVDs @ ebay

    "Mug Punter" <> wrote in message

    > "kyser" <> wrote in message
    > , but the current trend on eBay to load the freight costs in order to get

    a higher overall return for their items is really starting to shit me!

    > Agreed. But the best solution is to boycott sellers such as that. They'll

    get the message sooner or later. Once the insertion fees for unsold items
    starts rolling in anyway.

    Oh do, I do ....

    kyser, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Simon Howson

    Eric Jones Guest

    Re: DVDs @ ebay

    "kyser" <> wrote in message
    > "Mug Punter" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "kyser" <> wrote in message
    > > , but the current trend on eBay to load the freight costs in order to

    get
    > a higher overall return for their items is really starting to shit me!
    > >
    > > Agreed. But the best solution is to boycott sellers such as that.

    They'll
    > get the message sooner or later. Once the insertion fees for unsold items
    > starts rolling in anyway.
    >
    > Oh do, I do ....
    >
    > I have said for a long time the fvf should be based on total cost

    including postage and packing.
    Eric

    Eric Jones, Nov 23, 2004