FA: DVD Collection from £1.49

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jason South, Aug 27, 2005.

  1. Jason South

    Jason South Guest

    I've just listed a load of DVD's for auction on ebay starting at just £1.49,
    please have a look:

    http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjsouth5942

    Battlestar Galactica - The Mini Series (DVD 2004)
    Chicago (Region 2 DVD) Oscar Best Picture Winner
    Gremlins (Region 2) Steven Spielberg 80's
    Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels (Region 2 DVD)
    Titanic (Region 2 DVD) Leonardo DiCaprio / Kate Winslet
    Discovery Channel Ultimate Shark Guide (Region 2 DVD)
    Events of the 20th Century Death Defying Feats (DVD)
    Raging Bull 20th Anniversary Ed. (2 Discs) De Niro

    I will post worldwide.

    All the discs and packaging are in excellent condition.

    See my great feedback and bid with complete confidence!

    Thanks
    JSouth5942

    http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjsouth5942
    (Click on the above link or copy it to your web browser)

    Jason South, Aug 27, 2005