    what else seller is offering' tag to gain full listing of my various
    items.

    http://tinyurl.com/22l2f7
    anthony, Oct 19, 2007

  2. anthony

    bassett Guest

    "anthony" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Take this short URL to the first item for sale, then follow the 'see
    > what else seller is offering' tag to gain full listing of my various
    > items.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/22l2f7

    Your DVD // CD is rubbish, and your postal charges are to expencive,
    I doubt you will get a bid. But then anything can happen in a week.
    Knock the thing down to a starting bid of 99 cents and make the
    postage $3.50, and you might attract some sort of interest.

    Actually I did notice this CD //DVD in the listings, It always
    helps if you list the tracks or at least tell people how many
    tracks there are. Instead of all the waffle you go on with

    bassett
    bassett, Oct 20, 2007

  3. "bassett" <> appears to have caused the
    following letters to be typed in news:47196a2d$:

    > Your DVD // CD is rubbish

    If you mean the one of Sting intoning Dowland, I agree; I only needed to hear
    a few tracks of it before I rated it at a solid 900 milliboltons.

    War is Peace. ** Freedom is Slavery. ** It's all Napster's fault!
    Matthew B. Tepper, Oct 20, 2007