FA: Digital Photo Library

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Larry McQueary, Dec 31, 2003.

    1. Advertising

  1. Larry McQueary

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Re: Digital Photo Library

    Ebay abuse

    Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

    UseNet SPAM policy:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Be sure to include all headers.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
    Tony Spadaro, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Larry McQueary

    Webkatz Guest

    Webkatz, Jan 2, 2004
  3. Larry McQueary

    Steve Young Guest

    Re: Digital Photo Library

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2777220054

    > "Webkatz" <> wrote
    > 3 days 12 hours left and not a hint of eBay enforcement in sight.
    >
    > Nice going, Tony.

    Mayhaps eBay can't find anything to hang their hat on?
    (doesn't surprise me, with our kludged mess :(
    Steve Young, Jan 2, 2004