FA Dell Laptop 600 Mhz

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by GT Grand Prix 00, Nov 27, 2004.

  1. I have a Dell Latitude 600 mhz laptop for sale on ebay. Please email me at
    if interested or want item # Thanks

    GT Grand Prix 00, Nov 27, 2004

  2. GT Grand Prix 00

    dan Guest

    Why not just post it. Would make it a lot easier on people and you'd sell it
    easier and you wouldn't have to give your email out to spammers as you just
    did. Their harvesting programs have your address now by posting it in a
    Usenetyposting. That is why many people add words in their email address and
    tell people to recmove them if they want to email them. Then sapmmers can't
    get their address.

    dan, Nov 27, 2004

  3. GT Grand Prix 00

    Plato Guest

    dan wrote:

    > Why not just post it. Would make it a lot easier on people and you'd sell it
    > easier and you wouldn't have to give your email out to spammers as you just
    > did. Their harvesting programs have your address now by posting it in a
    > Usenetyposting. That is why many people add words in their email address and
    > tell people to recmove them if they want to email them. Then sapmmers can't
    > get their address.

    Why does it matter if spammers get other spammers email addresses?

    Plato, Nov 27, 2004
  4. GT Grand Prix 00

    dan Guest

    Yeah, guess you're right.

    dan, Nov 27, 2004
  5. GT Grand Prix 00

    Larry Sams Guest

    This guy posts Ebay ads under several different names on this group. I would
    not buy anything from him!

    Larry Sams, Nov 28, 2004
  6. GT Grand Prix 00

    Nascar24Rulz Guest

    you are an idiot...what are you talking about???? have proof?????

    Nascar24Rulz, Nov 28, 2004
  7. GT Grand Prix 00

    dan Guest

    Yes, you just used one of your other names!!!!!!!! You were using GT Grand
    Prix 2000 and now you're using Nascar24Rulz. You are a SPAMMER. You could
    get reported. And you sound very childish saying "have proof" and you're "an
    idiot" and especially with "have proof." I'll go find some proof in the
    message headers with your IP address and match them up. Is that enough?

    dan, Nov 28, 2004
  8. GT Grand Prix 00

    dan Guest

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...214820.21640.00000254%40mb-m12.aol.com&rnum=2

    One of yours posts from 11/7. SAME name.

    dan, Nov 28, 2004
  9. GT Grand Prix 00

    dan Guest

    Do you post everything you sell on ebay on a newsgroup?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...=en&lr=&q=FA+Associated+Nitro+TC3&btnG=Search

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...&as_uauthors=gt%20grand%20prix%2000&lr=&hl=en

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...&as_uauthors=gt%20grand%20prix%2000&lr=&hl=en

    I won't list all of them, but a Google Groups search of the author GT Grand
    Prix 00 returned lots of items for sale, didn't even try your other name
    Nascar24Rulz. At least they are in different groups, but not all of your
    eBay listings need to be put on newsgroups. People will find them on eBay.
    I'm trying to unlink this writing but I can't.

    dan, Nov 28, 2004
  10. well excuse me for having 2 names...i read the group from aol..not google! The
    repeat post was because the items were relisted...they all are on the same ebay
    acct. how do you get spam from that?

    GT Grand Prix 00, Nov 28, 2004
  11. GT Grand Prix 00

    Thor Guest

    > well excuse me for having 2 names...i read the group from aol..not google!
    > The
    > repeat post was because the items were relisted...they all are on the same
    > ebay
    > acct. how do you get spam from that?

    because you shouldn't be posting your ebay crap here. It amounts to
    unsolicited advertising for your auction. Take it to an alt.forsale group if
    you don't want to be criticized or reported for spamming.

    Thor, Nov 28, 2004
  12. GT Grand Prix 00

    Larry Sams Guest

    You just proved it moron! You have no understanding of current technology.
    Why don't you try another name.

    Larry Sams, Nov 28, 2004
  13. GT Grand Prix 00

    Larry Sams Guest

    You also just proved that you are a LIAR!

    Larry Sams, Nov 28, 2004
  14. GT Grand Prix 00

    Wizard Guest

    Responding to spam merely generates twice the spam!

    Wizard, Nov 28, 2004
  15. GT Grand Prix 00

    Nascar24Rulz Guest

    i didnt prove anything moron! who cares if someone replies to a group from more
    than one email. i told you i read the group from 2 diff names but it doesnt
    matter becuase the item is listed in ebay anyway

    Nascar24Rulz, Nov 29, 2004
  16. GT Grand Prix 00

    Larry Sams Guest

    I would not do business with a liar!

    Larry Sams, Nov 29, 2004
  17. GT Grand Prix 00

    dan Guest

    I didn't say you read groups from Google. That is just how I search the
    archives, because no other service that I am aware of offers that. I didn't
    say they were from different eBay account, but pepole do not like it when
    other people post items for sale on newsgroups where people actually discuss
    real problems. I invite you to join alt.forsale, alt.forsale.computing,
    alt.ads.forsale.computers, or another FOR SALE newsgroup. They are full of
    people like you. People get mad at you because you use two names posting ads
    for sale where ads are not usually posted. And cut the whole childish
    namecalling routine. Calling people morons and idiots and askign for proof
    is just stupid.

    QUOTE FROM NASCAR/GRAND PRIX

    dan, Nov 29, 2004
  18. GT Grand Prix 00

    Larry Sams Guest

    His Ebay user name is "Nascarracing"

    Larry Sams, Nov 29, 2004
  19. GT Grand Prix 00

    Nascar24Rulz Guest

    You just dont give up do you. i posted that a laptop was for sale which is a
    legal contract on ebay, and you have a cow bc i replied to the group from 2
    different emails. You obviously have nothing else better to do in life.

    Nascar24Rulz, Nov 29, 2004
  20. GT Grand Prix 00

    dan Guest

    We don't care about your little legal contarcts on ebay. No ones asking
    about that. People got mad because you are spamming this group, not because
    you have 2 different emails.

    dan, Nov 29, 2004