FA: DAY OF THE DEAD R0 DVD RARE & OOP

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Racquel Darrian, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. Racquel Darrian, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Racquel Darrian

    Andrew Guest

    Racquel Darrian wrote:

    Why are all your DVDs rare?

    The director's cut of Robocop is available on DVD from
    Amazon. Day of the Dead should not be difficult to find
    especially now that a special edition will be released soon.

    Andrew
    Andrew, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Racquel Darrian

    bod Guest

    Re: DAY OF THE DEAD R0 DVD RARE & OOP

    "Racquel Darrian" <.(y)uk> wrote in message
    > Please view at:
    >

    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3336261338

    thats been knocking about for ages..
    besides that...im not buying any more of this series until some one brings
    out the ULTIMATE DEAD TRILOGY! all 3 films restored from origonal negatives,
    a 5.1 soundtrack with an isolated score on all 3 dvds plus 2 bonus cds of
    the argento cut of ZOMBIE and DOCUMENT OF THE DEAD on one disc...the other
    has 3 hours of romero interviews etc..with cast and crew..it comes with a
    presentation case made out of human flesh!!

    --
    regards from BOD!

    "dont worry yoko, its only a friggin water pist...."
    JOHN LENNON 1980

    see bod pissing in the wind at...
    www.bodland.co.uk the home of bod!
    bod, Jul 6, 2003
  4. Re: DAY OF THE DEAD R0 DVD RARE & OOP

    In article <bea5re$2rtm1$>,
    says...
    > all 3 films restored from origonal negatives,
    > a 5.1 soundtrack with an isolated score on all 3 dvds plus 2 bonus cds of
    > the argento cut of ZOMBIE and DOCUMENT OF THE DEAD on one disc...the other
    > has 3 hours of romero interviews etc

    Don't forget the decapitation scene, bod.

    --
    "I had no idea what happiness and little love could bring
    Or what life had in store
    Joachim Løvf, Jul 7, 2003