FA: Criterion, tins, and various classic movies

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by ian c, Jun 16, 2006.

  1. ian c

    ian c Guest

    ian c, Jun 16, 2006

  2. ian c

    Kevin Weaver Guest

    Re: Criterion, tins, and various classic movies

    Buy Insurance, Keep your dvd's.
    Shipping rates are way to high.

    Good luck on Ebay.

    Kevin Weaver, Jun 16, 2006

  3. ian c

    Dr Walpurgis Guest

    On 2006-06-16 03:53:44 +0100, ian c <> said:

    > Sorry for the spam guys, but I did hit someone the other day; and I
    > need to pay for it. (who would have thought a bumper could be so
    > expensive)
    > http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZnomoreardentways
    > various cool movies, all worth owning.
    > thanks for your time.

    "Will ship to USA, Canada".

    You might want to GET A PASSPORT after you GET CAR INSURANCE.

    --
    "You muppets have chunnered on about **** all apart from stupid purile
    insults to each other. Get a fucking grip." - redheap, 16/12/05
    Dr Walpurgis, Jun 16, 2006
  4. ian c

    ian c Guest

    ian c, Jun 29, 2006
  5. ian c

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:30:53 -0400, ian c <>
    Gave us:

    >Sorry for the spam guys, but I did hit someone the other day; and I need
    >to pay for it. (who would have thought a bumper could be so expensive)

    $2400?

    Roy L. Fuchs, Jun 29, 2006