FA: Classic console and computer game boxes

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by TEX, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. TEX

    TEX Guest

    I have a stack of game boxes for the Amiga, Atari, PC, Sega, Nintendo.
    These are the original boxes with covers. Some have manuals some have
    not. NO GAME. For all those collectors who have the games but no games.
    These are in mint condition and still have orginal price tags.

    Don't know why I even collected all this stuff, but probably more suited
    to a collector that could put them to better use. Else I'll just rip the
    covers out from the sega boxes and use them for my DVD's :)

    Still holding onto my stash of mint sierra games. Love the days of
    poilce quest and liesure suit larry.

    Sega Master System
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/STRUCTURE/auction_detail.asp?id=8963000

    Sega Mega Drive