FA: Bogen Tripod & Head

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tom C., Sep 3, 2004.

  1. Tom C.

    Tom C. Guest

    Tom C., Sep 3, 2004

  2. Tom C.

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Re: Spam Head

    Ebay abuse

    Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

    UseNet SPAM policy:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Be sure to include all headers.

    and add one to

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Tom C.

    Tom C. Guest

    Re: Spam Head

    So Spudaro,

    Exactly how am I posting "Inappropriately"???

    The rules on both Ebay and UseNet say that I will be in violation if it's
    done "INAPPROPRIATELY" - and my post was just to let other photographers
    know that I was had something for auction that CONCERNS PHOTOGRAPHY!!

    You really need to get a life.

    Tom C., Sep 3, 2004
  4. Tom C.

    WebKatz Guest

    Re: Spam Head

    "Tom C." <> wrote in message
    > So Spudaro,
    >
    > Exactly how am I posting "Inappropriately"???
    >
    > The rules on both Ebay and UseNet say that I will be in violation if it's
    > done "INAPPROPRIATELY" - and my post was just to let other photographers
    > know that I was had something for auction that CONCERNS PHOTOGRAPHY!!
    >
    > You really need to get a life.

    Agreed, but now the Spaz has to *plonk* you.

    Wait for it....

    WebKatz, Sep 4, 2004
  5. Re: Spam Head

    You are inappropriately angry....There is another group for selling
    stuff....this is not the place.

    Gene Palmiter, Sep 4, 2004
  6. Tom C.

    Carl Miller Guest

    Re: Spam Head

    On September 03 2004, "Tom C." <> wrote:
    > The rules on both Ebay and UseNet say that I will be in violation if
    > it's done "INAPPROPRIATELY" - and my post was just to let other
    > photographers know that I was had something for auction that CONCERNS
    > PHOTOGRAPHY!!> !

    I have to agree with you on this one. I'm in the market for a new tripod
    myself, and I'm afraid yours is a little rich for my blood, but I was
    happy to check it out.

    So unless the charter of this newsgroup forbids it, I personally (as a
    regular reader) have no problem with your post.

    --
    Carl Miller

    http://www.quickinfo247.com/8557444

    Carl Miller, Sep 5, 2004