F1: Imola Race

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, Apr 22, 2005.

  1. Just a heads up for you F1 fans, Times NZ Local
    FORMULA 1™ Gran Premio Foster's di San Marino 2005
    Friday 22
    April
    21.00-22.00 Friday Practice 1
    (Sat) 00.00-01.00 Friday Practice 2

    Saturday 23
    April
    19.00-19.45 Saturday Practice 1
    20.15-21.00 Saturday Practice 2
    23.00 Saturday Qualifying

    Sunday 24
    April
    20.00 Sunday Qualifying
    (Mon) 00.00 Race

    Twerps who object to this post will be flamed abused and generally mocked

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Apr 22, 2005