F1: Final Grid Order

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, Mar 6, 2005.

  1. AUSTRALIAN GP GRID
    Final grid order for Australian GP

    1. FISICHELLA Renault 3m01.460s

    2. TRULLI Toyota 3m04.429s

    3. WEBBER Williams 3m04.996s

    4. VILLENEUVE Sauber 3m06.846s

    5. COULTHARD Red Bull 3m07.212s

    6. KLIEN Red Bull 3m07.477s

    7. HEIDFELD Williams 3m09.130s

    8. BUTTON BAR 3m12.128s

    9. MONTOYA McLaren 3m14.645s

    10. RAIKKONEN McLaren 3m15.558s

    11. BARRICHELLO Ferrari 3m16.822s

    12. KARTHIKEYAN Jordan 3m17.092s

    13. ALONSO Renault 3m17.466s

    14. MONTEIRO Jordan 3m20.329s

    15. R.SCHUMACHER Toyota 3m22.717s

    16. FRIESACHER Minardi 3m28.363s

    17. ALBERS Minardi 1m49.230s*

    18. M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari 1m57.931s*

    19. SATO BAR no time
    20. MASSA Sauber no time

    Ho Ho watch out, it looks like it could be a race

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Mar 6, 2005