    I am in the USA will ship anywhere

    $ 1000.00 plus shipping

    , Apr 12, 2007

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > for sale panasonic dmre500h PAL & NTSC dvd recorder
    > records & plays pal & ntsc dvd's
    > BRAND NEW in the box
    > all regions
    >
    > please note this deck does not convert from pal to ntsc or ntsc to pal
    >
    > I am in the USA will ship anywhere
    >
    > $ 1000.00 plus shipping

    Bullshit, REGINA. You are in the UK, as was Andrew/ Hubby before you. Your
    "john heck fake-of-a-fake" Sock Puppet "Pick Up Point" is yes, in the US,
    but as already mentioned, is A FAKE. If you were ANY KIND of "Real Person"
    (notice I did not say "PersonA" LOL,) and had any kind of GUTS you would
    have emailed me your address by now. But then, just like Hubby, you don't
    have the Dork needed to do EITHER (+ oh lets say NO DORK to do any of the
    Bullshit threats that you have made over the past year, LOL) and so you're
    not shall we say exactly "Real"....LOL.

    > $ 1000.00 plus shipping

    UNDER $500 ANYWHERE ELSE.

    why don't you just sell one (PICK ONE) of your non-Existant "19 New Cars" if
    you need the money so bad, REGINA? Oh yeah, that's right, that Bullshit no
    NO BASIS IN REALITY EITHER LOL.

    Poor Little Regina aka Wifey.......her Hubby's money is tickin'
    down.......too bad so sad....LOL.

    Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com, Apr 12, 2007

  3. > Bullshit, REGINA. You are in the UK, as was Andrew/ Hubby before you. Your
    > "john heck fake-of-a-fake" Sock Puppet "Pick Up Point" is yes, in the US,
    > but as already mentioned, is A FAKE. If you were ANY KIND of "Real Person"
    > (notice I did not say "PersonA" LOL,) and had any kind of GUTS you would
    > have emailed me your address by now. But then, just like Hubby, you don't
    > have the Dork needed to do EITHER (+ oh lets say NO DORK to do any of the
    > Bullshit threats that you have made over the past year, LOL) and so you're
    > not shall we say exactly "Real"....LOL.
    >
    >> $ 1000.00 plus shipping

    > UNDER $500 ANYWHERE ELSE.
    >
    > why don't you just sell one (PICK ONE) of your non-Existant "19 New Cars"
    > if
    > you need the money so bad, REGINA? Oh yeah, that's right, that Bullshit
    > *has*
    > NO BASIS IN REALITY EITHER LOL.
    >
    > Poor Little Regina aka Wifey.......her Hubby's money is tickin'
    > down.......too bad so sad....LOL.

    Won't someone lend a dime to Wifey?.......Maybe then she'll be able to eat
    for another day.....LOL.

    Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com, Apr 12, 2007
  4. and here's the reply that Regina aka "john heck" was TOO AFRAID to post
    publcly (LOL):

    "What a stoopid mutt you are.
    If you werent so fuckin stoo[id you would have had my address, why do you
    want it so bad anyways? gonna send me flowers ya scrawny little fag?"

    LOL.

    Geez, for a "fake of a fake god" you have one lousy memory, REGINA aka
    "john".....LOL.. You NOW why I want your address.........LOL...and you know
    why you're too Chickshit to give it, at least you SHOULD by now. LOL.

    hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

    Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:34:18 EDT
    Subject: Re: F/S DMR e 500 H

    --part1_cfc.d165d16.334fffda_boundary

    In a message dated 4/12/2007 5:28:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    writes:
    > Bullshit, REGINA. You are in the UK, as was Andrew/ Hubby before you. Your
    > "john heck fake-of-a-fake" Sock Puppet "Pick Up Point" is yes, in the US,
    > but as already mentioned, is A FAKE. If you were ANY KIND of "Real Person"
    > (notice I did not say "PersonA" LOL,) and had any kind of GUTS you would
    > have emailed me your address by now. But then, just like Hubby, you don't
    > have the Dork needed to do EITHER (+ oh lets say NO DORK to do any of the
    > Bullshit threats that you have made over the past year, LOL) and so you're
    > not shall we say exactly "Real"....LOL.

    What a stoopid mutt you are.
    If you werent so fuckin stoo[id you would have had my address, why do you
    want it so bad anyways? gonna send me flowers ya scrawny little fag?

    --part1_cfc.d165d16.334fffda_boundary

    <HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
    =3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 4/12/2007
    5:28:4=
    0 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes: <BR>
    <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid;
    MARGIN-LEFT=
    : 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Bullshit, REGINA. You are in
    th=
    e UK, as was Andrew/ Hubby before you. Your <BR>
    "john heck fake-of-a-fake" Sock Puppet "Pick Up Point" is yes, in the US,
    <B=

    but as already mentioned, is A FAKE. If you were ANY KIND of "Real Person"
    <=

    (notice I did not say "PersonA" LOL,) and had any kind of GUTS you would
    <BR=

    have emailed me your address by now. But then, just like Hubby, you don't
    <B=

    have the Dork needed to do EITHER (+ oh lets say NO DORK to do any of the
    <B=

    Bullshit threats that you have made over the past year, LOL) and so you're
    <=

    not shall we say exactly "Real"....LOL.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
    <BR>
    What a stoopid mutt you are.<BR>
    If you werent so fuckin stoo[id you would have had my address, why do you
    wa=
    nt it so bad anyways?&nbsp;&nbsp; gonna send me flowers&nbsp; ya scrawny
    lit=
    tle fag?</FONT> </HTML>

    --part1_cfc.d165d16.334fffda_boundary--

    Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com, Apr 12, 2007