F/S DELL Inspiron 7000 PII333/14"/128MB Laptop

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by no one, Apr 20, 2004.

  1. no one

    no one Guest

    I AM ASKING ABOUT $600.00 OR MAKE A OFFER

    Brand: Dell
    Hard Drive Capacity: 13 GB
    Chip Type: Intel Pentium II
    Screen Size: 14 inches
    Model: --
    Operating System Included: -- Windows Xp Pro
    Processor Speed: 333 MHz
    Primary Drive: CD-ROM
    Memory (RAM): 128 MB
    Condition: -- See below

    THIS IS AN AUCTION FOR DELL INSPIRON 7000 LAPTOP.LAPTOP IS USED, BUT IN GOOD
    WORKING CONDITION.IT HAS PII-333 MHz PROCESSOR, 128MB OF RAM, 14" SCREEN, 13
    GB HARD DRIVE, CDROM DRIVE, FLOPPY, OS LOADED , BATTERY THAT HOLDS THE
    CHARGE, BUILD IN MODEM, USB PORT,AC ADAPTER.THIS LAPTOP HAS PLASTIC COVER
    MISSING(CHECK PICTURE) AND LITTLE PLASTIC CRACKS ON FLOPPY DRIVE(LITTLE
    COSMETIC DAMAGE THAT DOES NOT AFFECT ANY THING.) SOLD WITH DOA WARRANTY.IF
    BOUGHT IN THE NEXT WEEK OR 2 I WILL INCLUDED A NEW FLOPPY DRIVE AND THE
    MISSING PLASTICS.

    ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT
    no one, Apr 20, 2004

  2. no one

    Thor Guest

    $600?!?!?!? You must be on crack. It's worth about half of that. Unless you
    are thinking in Canadian dollars.

    Thor, Apr 20, 2004

  3. #1, you're asking too much.

    #2, why would I buy from "no one" Don't be so covert with your name,
    identity and maybe you would get a buyer.

    L.A. Mohawk II, Apr 20, 2004
  4. no one

    Wizard Guest

    Don't feed the trolls & spammers ...

    Wizard, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Oh yeah, you're right. Short lapse, sorry.

    Trolls, spammers. Bad.

    L.A. Mohawk II, Apr 21, 2004