    There is also a funny buzzing sound during startup.

    does anyone have any experince with this sort of thing when going to XP

    please help
    robin goodfellow, Aug 7, 2004

  2. Hello,

    You might consider checking to ensure you have the latest drivers
    installed for the following:

    1. DirectX 9.??
    2. Latest video card drivers - either from system manufacturer or video
    chipset manufacturer (Do not use driver updates from Windows UPDATE!!

    3. Latest audio drivers (same as #2)
    4. Latest motherboard chipset files from system or MOBO manufacturer

    After that go to the game manufacturer's site and find out if there are any
    patches available for your game. Install those.

    Then install ALL Windows Updates (except what is mentioned in #2 and #3)
    from the WU site for XP.

    Hope this helps

    --
    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
    Technical Support Team

    Check out some of the items we are offering
    Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
    Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
    Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
    Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

    Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

    "robin goodfellow" <> wrote in message
    > I have a flight simulator game - F/A 18 Super Hornet - which i enjoy

    playing

    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION, Aug 7, 2004