EzVPN over ISDN dial-up

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Ivan Ostres, Jul 25, 2004.

  1. Ivan Ostres

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a pretty unusual (at least for me) situation. I have a hub site
    connected to ISP using frame-relay (with some static IP's, of course). I
    also have spoke sites that have ISDN dial-up (dynamic addresses, of
    course) to the same ISP. My goal is to make a hub site easy VPN server
    and spokes as easy VPN clients.

    On hub site I have a 1751 with VPN module, and on spoke sites 1721 w/VPN
    module. All spoke sites have at least one LAN behind them and need to
    communicate only with hub site.

    I don't want any configuration (that's my part), just oppinions about
    it. Is this possible at all? What problems can I expect (one I can
    remember from top of my head is how to specify interesting traffic on
    spokes)? Would any method other that EzVPN be better? Any comment is
    apprichiated..

    Thanks,
    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostres, Jul 25, 2004