    I have searched the internet and have not found anything yet.

    Thanks!

    remove NOSPAM if replying directly to me

    Billy Menasco, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Billy Menasco

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:30:40 GMT, "Billy Menasco"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am looking for an eyecup for my oly 740. I was having a hard time w/ the
    >sun and the viewfinder today and think that an eyecup would have helped.
    >
    >I have searched the internet and have not found anything yet.

    Have you tried a camera shop?

    Ms.Jaime

    Ms. Jaime, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Billy Menasco

    CSM1 Guest

    "Billy Menasco" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for an eyecup for my oly 740. I was having a hard time w/ the
    > sun and the viewfinder today and think that an eyecup would have helped.
    >
    > I have searched the internet and have not found anything yet.
    >

    > Thanks!
    >

    > remove NOSPAM if replying directly to me

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/hoodman.html

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/hoodlet.html

    http://www.cliffshade.com/dpfwiw/c-2000z/lens_cap/#lcd
    Heading:
    Covering Your Rear (LCD) For Visibility and Protection

    There are more, search Google for "lcd shade".

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    CSM1, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Billy Menasco

    Rina Guest

    I don't have the same camera, but checked the pictures. Can you use one of
    these :
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?B20223002

    It's the standard one , not the one with the wing.

    This is what most folks with the 2100 are using. Don't let the round shape
    fool you, it stretches on over your existing viewfinder. The question would
    be , does your eyepiece have enough depth to hold it. My 3000 doesn't, but
    on my 2100 it works very nicely.

    Rina

    Rina, Sep 21, 2003
  5. Thanks for all your suggestions.

    I think that I will try the telescope "eyeguard" that Rina suggested. That
    looks just it might work.

    Billy Menasco

    Billy Menasco, Sep 22, 2003