    recommendations for a similar camera/camcorder in this price range?

    Thanks a lot for any help at all,
    Gavin
    Gavin Smith, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Gavin Smith

    Lucas Tam Guest

    (Gavin Smith) wrote in
    news::

    > I'm trying to decide on a low
    > price (below œ150) digital camera with a video function (for clips of
    > a few minutes).

    Can't you get an older camera with video function? Cameras from the last
    couple of years all have video.

    Also, most digital cameras use CCD which produce a superior picture than a
    CMOS sensor...

    My friend has a similar low-end budget CMOS camera and the picture quality
    wasn't that great - it was noise filled, color was off, and pale. While
    the image was definately usable, I don't know if it was worth purchasing
    considering you can get some good deals on older digital camera models on
    eBay.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Oct 28, 2003