    capture audio from one film clip and retain it or use it for another clip.

    Thanx,
    _P
    Philip Chambers, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Philip Chambers

    Al Guest

    > Is there anyway that I
    > can capture audio from one film clip and retain it or use it for
    > another clip.

    http://www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextractor/

    "DVD Audio Extractor is a powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping
    tool. It can help you to extract audio streams from your favorite DVDs and
    save them as OGG, MP3 or Wave files. DVD Audio Extractor can also demux
    audio streams directly to pcm, mpa, ac3 or dts files"

    Works OK for me. Reasonably cheap too :)

    Al.
    Al, Dec 29, 2004