    from it.
    Bottom line is I want to get stills (from the svcd) and print pics from
    them.

    Chris, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Chris

    Mike Davis Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    news:LcAgc.10379$DM5.6709@okepread04...
    > I am trying to get the video stream from a svcd in order to be able to run
    > it in xp's movie maker or some other app to be able to extract still

    photos
    > from it.
    > Bottom line is I want to get stills (from the svcd) and print pics from
    > them.

    Chris,
    If all you want is still images, just use PowerDVD or WinDVD to view the
    SVCD. Both offer screen grab type snapshot functions (in PowerDVD the button
    actually looks like a little camera.) FYI most DVD programs will also play
    VCD's and many play SVCD too. If not you may be able to find a plug-in on
    the site to allow that function. All the best, Mike

    Mike Davis, Apr 18, 2004