Extract Office 2003 mail messages for use with Office 2000

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gordon, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    George wrote:
    > I ran the 90 day trial of Office 2003 on my new computer. When the
    > trial ran out I was unable to access all of the messages that were
    > received by Outlook 2003. Is there any way to convert theses messages
    > to an accessible format? George in Las Vegas

    Yes, but unfortunately you need a working version of Office 2003! You need
    to create a new pst file in Outlook 2000/2002 format and move all your
    emails to that. Then you can use THAT pst file with Outlook 2000/2
    Failing that you might try importing into Outlook Express and then exporting
    to Outlook 2000/2....

    HTH

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    George, Feb 27, 2005

  3. Gordon

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:39:14 -0800, George wrote:

    >I ran the 90 day trial of Office 2003 on my new computer. When the trial ran

    Spot the words trial, followed by ran and out.

    >out I was unable to access all of the messages that were received by Outlook
    >2003. Is there any way to convert theses messages to an accessible format?
    >George in Las Vegas

    UG to Office2003, try the MS site, there is information about trial
    editions and accessing files IIRC, it was at least a year since checking
    last.

    Me

    why?, Feb 27, 2005