    Bobb
    Last time things were this messed up,
    I sent a flood! - G_D
    Bobb Waller, Aug 30, 2006

  2. On 2006-08-30, Bobb Waller <> wrote:

    > I can't figure something out. On many web pages such as when I refill
    > prescriptions on Kroger.com . The window that opens is thinner then
    > the page is supposed to be. (I know this as in I.E. 7 it opens fine.)
    >
    > Is there a switch I'm missing??

    If a page renders well in IE but not in Firefox, it's often because the
    page is not using valid html. Have you run the page through the W3C
    Validator tool (http://validator.w3.org) to see what, if any, errors it
    finds?

    --

    John ()
    John Thompson, Aug 31, 2006

  3. Bobb Waller

    Splibbilla Guest

    John Thompson <2.dhs.org> in news:2.dhs.org:

    > On 2006-08-30, Bobb Waller <> wrote:
    >
    >> I can't figure something out. On many web pages such as when I refill
    >> prescriptions on Kroger.com . The window that opens is thinner then
    >> the page is supposed to be. (I know this as in I.E. 7 it opens fine.)

    description sounds like a popup opens but is too narrow for the page (and the horizontal scollbar may be disabled)

    >> Is there a switch I'm missing??

    try proxomitron. it cleans up many (but not all) webstupids. so many that you'd never have the time to even track them.

    > If a page renders well in IE but not in Firefox, it's often because the
    > page is not using valid html. Have you run the page through the W3C
    > Validator tool (http://validator.w3.org) to see what, if any, errors it
    > finds?

    low effort evangelist tool, validator bookmarklets:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=validator bookmarklets
    if necessary:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+use+|+install+bookmarklets
    Splibbilla, Sep 5, 2006