    I'm guessing they are ergonomically superior to a mouse (at least in a
    desktop situation, where you can position it to suit), because of the
    flatter hand position. I may be mistaken though.

    I'm a Trampoline, Nov 16, 2004

  2. I'm a Trampoline

    Rider Guest

    "I'm a Trampoline" <> wrote in message
    news:cnbvq0$rdr$...
    > Does anyone know if you can get them from NZ?
    >
    > The closest place I know of is http://www.thecatshop.com.au/ in Oz who
    > sell Cirque products.
    >
    > I'm guessing they are ergonomically superior to a mouse (at least in a
    > desktop situation, where you can position it to suit), because of the
    > flatter hand position. I may be mistaken though.

    You can get keyboards with built in trackpads, but I'm guessing you after a
    serperate trackpad.

    Rider

    Rider, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Rider wrote:
    > "I'm a Trampoline" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Does anyone know if you can get them from NZ?
    >>
    >>The closest place I know of is http://www.thecatshop.com.au/ in Oz who
    >>sell Cirque products.
    >>
    >>I'm guessing they are ergonomically superior to a mouse (at least in a
    >>desktop situation, where you can position it to suit), because of the
    >>flatter hand position. I may be mistaken though.

    > You can get keyboards with built in trackpads, but I'm guessing you after a
    > serperate trackpad.

    Yeah, because I imagine I'll be wanting to use it on the left like a
    mouse. That Aussie site looks OK, I'll be getting it from there when I
    hear back from them about the prices. Hopefully they're smart enough to
    not charge me the GST.

    I'm a Trampoline, Nov 17, 2004