    I have looked at the support page on the TRUST website which is the
    manufacturer of my soundcard but really am not getting anywhere.

    Please Please help.
    slsbrooks, Nov 23, 2006

  2. slsbrooks

    beenthere Guest

    "slsbrooks" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > please could you help me with my external soundcard which is not
    > working. I have tried disabling everything else that I think needs to
    > be disabled but am still not getting any luck.
    > It is connected via USB.
    > I have looked at the support page on the TRUST website which is the
    > manufacturer of my soundcard but really am not getting anywhere.
    >
    > Please Please help.

    Go here, and D\load everything you can to do with your card.
    (look on the rt\hand side of the page. Drivers+Manual).
    See what you can learn from the manual about installing and
    setting up your card.
    http://www.trust.com/products/product.aspx?artnr=14134
    Then start from the beginning.
    Go to Device Manager, and Uninstall your device, and start again.
    While your in the DM, make sure your USB is OK.
    HTH.
    beenthere, Nov 23, 2006