    can be 12" or 14", is there such screen?

    Evans

    , Apr 29, 2008

  2. EMB Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for an external screen for a laptop, plugs into laptop's
    > USB/Video port, but does not require external power source, the size
    > can be 12" or 14", is there such screen?

    AFAIK not, however a quick patent search should turn up anyone who has
    designed such an item.

    EMB, Apr 29, 2008

  3. Dave Taylor Guest

    wrote in news:32d224ba-680b-4c64-841e-14fe82e80b29
    @y18g2000pre.googlegroups.com:

    > I am looking for an external screen for a laptop, plugs into laptop's
    > USB/Video port, but does not require external power source, the size
    > can be 12" or 14", is there such screen?

    Get an LCD that has a low wattage rating and a charged up UPS. or
    something like that. I don't think I have ever heard of a portable self
    powered screen. Actually I have, they are called laptops.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Apr 29, 2008