    My computer is a win xp sp2.
    I need help
    Thanks guys

    miker, Jul 29, 2008

  2. miker

    SEAN Guest

    that can be a problem with the usb drive enclosure.
    what u can do is take the drive out of the enclosure and attatch it in the
    computer and see what happens.
    use the method of elimination.

    SEAN, Jul 31, 2008

  3. miker

    miker Guest

    thanks sean
    well i dont have a usb enclosure and it was plugged directly into the laptop
    usb .
    I called the manufacturer and some of the drives may have a malfunction .so
    i got the new one they sent and it works fine .
    Thanks for the info .

    miker, Aug 3, 2008