external LITEONE DVD burner problems

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by du ah, Apr 28, 2005.

  1. du  ah

    du ah Guest

    I have external LITEONE DVD burner problems.DVD-CD burner external
    LITEONE
    model LDW-851SX

    burns CDs ok, was working fine,burning DVDs before ,but after ENABLED
    nero image drive v.2.27,so I could burn some cd discs,bin and cue
    images,which were successful,but now cannot burn DVDs, get errors like
    SCSI failed,or cannot end session,thinking it was driver conflicts, I
    removed nero and other burning software,and reinstalled Nero ,external
    LITEONE DVD drive still has errors, seems intermittent ,as did burn
    one DVD,but others get error.
    burns CDs ok, was working fine before

    -SCSI command abort
    -could not perform end session
    under device manager there are 2 ! yellow marks
    -AXSAKI SCSI CONTROLLER
    -PLUG N PLAY BIOS EXTENSION

    any ideas?

    du ah, Apr 28, 2005

  2. du  ah

    James C Guest

    Possible buffer underrun or the drive may be goosed

    James C, May 4, 2005

  3. du  ah

    rymercho Guest

    I had a liteon and couldn't write DVD on +R for some reasonI upgarded
    the firmware and it worked fine!

    But the I decided the liteon was not goin to do the job I wanted it to
    so I bought a sony DRU -XXX (whatever) and never looked back.

    Firmware may do the trick though! Do you use SCSI in you HOME PC?

    Chris

    rymercho, May 10, 2005